Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
Status
Not open for further replies.

BambooPrince

Minecraft Username:
KingCueio

What is the suggestion about?
1.15.x. (Changed of plans, 1.12.x)

Description:
Hello to those who will be reading this, but i would like to suggest that the creative needs to be in version 1.15.2 ( 1.12.x ). Me as a player of your server, i am lacking of material block to build a structure because the needed material block are sometimes are in version 1.12.x - 1.15.x. Some players may not yet notice about the material block because some players are just killing time to do in creative. but half of the players on creative would love that the creative will be in version 1.15.2 ( 1.12.x ). Thanks for reading my suggestion ^-^.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Some players might actually spend time on creative or they might play your server every day.

Last edited:
S

Shayy

I think that 1.15.2 Is quite laggy and that would mean that most of the server would have to be updated to 1.15.2 which wouldn't be the coolest for some other game-modes. I do understand that building without some needed blocks is frustrating as I experience that too but it would be a bit of an issue to make the whole server 1.15.2 because of some blocks that everyone wants to use.

Neutral

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, BambooPrince​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
DrogonMC.

Good afternoon,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.