Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

5 easy ways to become a better bedwars player!

salti

#1 learn to ninja/speed-bridge
This is not too hard to be honest. Start off by bridging normally and unshifting for a little bit and shift again. Do this in a test world until you are confident you have got the timings down

#2 Bridge pvp
Learn how to pvp on bridges. How to knock someone off without falling off

#3 Getting a bed
If there is only wool on a bed you can use a fireball to destroy it instantly. If there is sandstone you can buy a pickaxe. More complicated defenses with endstone and multiple layers will need tnt. The best method of using tnt is to build up about 10 blocks and drop tnt. Done right your opponents will not be able to defend. Jump down moments after you place the tnt(not after it explodes) to get the bed as soon as possible without anyone getting you first

#4 Potions
Potions are EXTREMELY OVERPOWERED. 2 potions (jump and speed) will be enough to get a bed. All you need to do is go to middle and pick up some emeralds. Grab some tnt and go to the base which you want to eliminate. Place the tnt and jump and run around until the tnt explodes. Get their bed and use your effects to get the final kills. Potions are extremely useful for taking out large teams single handily and is good for less experienced bedwars players. Even for experienced players potions can be used for teams that are defending well

#5 Know what is best.
I see many players who buy iron swords for 8 gold(1 time use) instead of PERMANENT iron armor. It is only 4 gold more and lasts the WHOLE GAME. Unless you are confident that you will not die always go for the iron armor. When getting upgrades with diamonds ALWAYS go fro sharpness and protection first. Get a trap and Haste as well. DO NOT GET FORGE.(unless the situation calls for it) Rushing is the best bedwars strategy and camping at base will do nothing for your win. If you have 6 emeralds and there is 1 team left maybe getting a pearl and potions would be a better option than upgrading from iron to diamond armor. This all depends on the situation. What I am trying to say is make the right decision.

Add me on Discord Salti#8441
I have a YOUTUBE CHANNEL Salti26 (pls sub I want YT rank)
I will be posting a video about this soon
Hope this helped you, Bye!

Fruitified

Donator
yeah but potions are kinda bad
Late game when the game has reached a point that the resources are too many to care about wasting them on pots, they are a really nice boost but depends on how you use them. They are really useful for rushing an enemy island (speed potion).

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
potions can only be helpful when beds are gone and youre about to enter the final fight.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
^ actually speed can be nice for pvp but jump is absolutely useless