Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

TheBridge A feature to turn on coins/xp boosters in game...

ExpertyMind

IGN
BestGamer2
Minecraft Username:
BestGamer2​

What is your suggestion's title?
A feature to turn on coins/xp boosters in game...​

Suggestion Details:
Whenever I play especially The bridge. I forget to turn on the coins booster. There is also no way to turn it on except going in lobby to start which can be bad;

1) U might not join the same team.
2) Game might get full with players.

Another thing is that it's for 15min and the bridge goes for 30 min which make the booster useless. Rather, add feature to turn it on while in game.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Might be helpful for new players. It might also make it easy to access coins booster when ever you want. It make coins booster more sensible and meaning full as its for 15 min and the game is about 30 min long which makes coins booster useless.​

Extra Information:
It's a really good suggestion and might as well add for all minigames though.​

anhii

Donator
Donator
IGN
anhii
hey!
i have read through your suggestion and im going to give it a +1 for the following reason(s):
  • i agree that it makes sense to be able to turn them on mid game for this one gamemode
i hope that the suggestion ends up being accepted
have a nice day!

Adarsh999

Donator
Donator
IGN
Adarsh999
Read through the suggestion..as a TheBridge veteran..I completely agree to the fact that a 15 min booster is useless since an average TheBridge lasts for 30-40mins..The feature can be useful for the particular gamemode..I think this suggestion deserves a +1
(as always there are gonna be some kids who'r gon go like "OMFG Its already suggested 6969 times and denied xD)

mila985

Donator
Donator
+1
Would be useful for this gamemode as games can last up to 40 minutes and turning it on before the game would make it useless.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ExpertyMind

ExpertyMind

IGN
BestGamer2
Thank you guys mila985 mila985 , Adarsh999 Adarsh999 and anhii anhii by giving it +1. Really appreciated.

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
+1
From a person that doesn't play the bridge that much I still can get your point of view, as stated before by other people the gamemode can get very long and as you said the booster will be useless in the end, so this would be a good quality of life improvement for those who are trying to grind with boosters, with all of this I decided to upvote your post.