Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A player stole my Stone hoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

arfeen2021

there is a user called howis_LOL1 he took my good stone hoe he took it and says he wont return it even tho he said he would id love for yall to return the hoe back to me it had explo 4 suger rush 4 and expertise 3 love u guys -arfeen2021

Solution
there is a user called howis_LOL1 he took my good stone hoe he took it and says he wont return it even tho he said he would id love for yall to return the hoe back to me it had explo 4 suger rush 4 and expertise 3 love u guys -arfeen2021
Dear Arfeen2021,
Firstly, this is the wrong place to report a player. So, head over to the right place by clicking this link: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/gameplay-reports.60/

Secondly, you do not have enough evidence, Jartex doesn't support statements made by the reporter himself as an evidence for scamming.

Thirdly, even if they consider this as an evidence, which is a hypothetical case, scamming is allowed on gens.
Prison, Gens, Factions & Lifesteal are excluded in this rule, as...

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Dear Arfeen2021,
Firstly, this is the wrong place to report a player. So, head over to the right place by clicking this link: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/gameplay-reports.60/

Secondly, you do not have enough evidence, Jartex doesn't support statements made by the reporter himself as an evidence for scamming.

Thirdly, even if they consider this as an evidence, which is a hypothetical case, scamming is allowed on gens.
Prison, Gens, Factions & Lifesteal are excluded in this rule, as regular scamming is allowed in these game modes.

I would recommend you to go through the rules, so next time onwards you would be aware.

Click this link to read the rules:

Thanks,
Nexus720

Solution

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Dear Arfeen2021,

Prison, Gens, Factions & Lifesteal are excluded in this rule, as regular scamming is allowed in these game modes.

I would recommend you to go through the rules, so next time onwards you would be aware.

Click this link to read the rules:

Thanks,
Nexus720
ShadowBox ShadowBox pls close this thread as it has been solved by me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.