Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison About pickaxe's leveling system

pro_boi79

IGN
pro_boi79

Minecraft Username:
pro_boi79​

What is your suggestion's title?
About pickaxe's leveling system​

Suggestion Details:
Hi fellow players,
We know that we gotta bring our pickaxe to level 10 to prestige and unlock other enchants for jt...
But bringing it to level 10 taking a lot of time and boring grinding...
I understand staff brought up quests system and milestones to encourage the players, still the pickaxe leveling system still looks like broken

Let's say:-
1) voting pickaxe:-
Level 1 required = 132k exp (approx I guess)
And slowly grows up
2) rare pickaxe:-
Level 1 required = 144k exp (approx I guess)
And slowly grows up....

And at a point when players reaches a level around 6-7 the exp requirement to level up is like around 440k-ish... I mean why? I won't level up fast you may people have an idea to retain players and play but it actually getting too lengthy and exhausting to actually reach prestige 1 of it.

I think the reset happens every 1 month+ a week more on it, by that time ranked players are getting hell of items in-game whereas the unranked players are just waterlogged....

So I conclude saying that please remake the pickaxe leveling system 🙏

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help you to recheck your leveling system of pickaxe and maybe help you retain players and bring a new zeal in unranked players​

Extra Information:
Sometimes I feel like jartex need to look onto unranked players and try to make it better and playable rather than concentrating on ranks and what they get.... (Don't take it serious it's my opinion)​