Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

About traitor kit

sarthak_457

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
sarthak _457
Hello am (sarthak)
i will tell you about the traitor kit this kit use for trolling this kit made off fun but when we use this kit we get warning and basarthak_457 _ Punishments _ JartexNetwork - Google Chrome 10_19_2022 6_30_28 PM_LI.jpgbann by staff as you can see need to be solved as fast as possible many tb players was banned using this kit i banned during using this kit Banned by : toast_xx
the traitor kit
2022-10-19_18.29.25.png

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
Hello am (sarthak)
i will tell you about the traitor kit this kit use for trolling this kit made off fun but when we use this kit we get warning and baView attachment 23017bann by staff as you can see need to be solved as fast as possible many tb players was banned using this kit i banned during using this kit Banned by : toast_xx
the traitor kit
View attachment 23018
This is bad I really like the kit and it's sole purpose is trolling so we shouldn't get banned though I left TB I don't want other players to be banned for using this kit.

nicePHEONIX

Donator
Donator
IGN
nicePHEONIX
Omg nice thing that i didn't use my coins in buying traitor kit
I was so tempted to be honest

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
Hello am (sarthak)
i will tell you about the traitor kit this kit use for trolling this kit made off fun but when we use this kit we get warning and baView attachment 23017bann by staff as you can see need to be solved as fast as possible many tb players was banned using this kit i banned during using this kit Banned by : toast_xx
the traitor kit
View attachment 23018
banned for using a kit? wow

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sarthak_457

sarthak_457

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
sarthak _457
banned for using a kit? wow
yes staff need to solve i banned for a week using this kit reason : team trolling as you can see 2 screenshot my team mate try to hit me

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Hello am (sarthak)
the traitor kit
View attachment 23018
The the only reason u would buy this kit is to troll ur team or to confuse the opponents team. I mean if u have this team and went afk for like 5 mins,it would be ridiculous to get warned of banned

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
LMAO that wins the place for "the most random thing to get banned for in Jartex"