Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Adding more to clan rewards + Clan Achievments

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoenceGam3ing

Donator
Donator
IGN
SoenceGam3ing
Minecraft Username:
SoenceGam3ing​

What is your suggestion's title?
Adding more to clan rewards + Clan Achievments​

Suggestion Details:
Adding better rewards to the clan rewards section, For example since the clan system only counts in the Minigames section of the network, Adding Network Level XP as a clan reward wouldn't interfere with the economy of the other game modes on the Server and it would give people more incentive to play for clan trophies. Another suggestion to add to the clan rewards are Clan tag customizability colors or tags to make Clans Unique from each other. This would help people to distinguish between Clans easily. Another really good idea I thought of was adding a set of 'Clan Achievements' For example: suppose a clan gets a a certain amount of trophies e.g. 30k or 35k or 40k , Or even a certain amount of wins, they unlock an achievement which in return can earn the clan, clan coins or clan experience.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
As I Said this would give people incentive to play competitively using the clan system as it adds more stakes and gives people more rewarding rewards for their handwork. It might even get more people into the clan system, Therefore getting more people to play.​

Last edited:

forgiobombi

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
forgiobombi
I have decided to vote -1 due to the fact that I believe the clan feature should be strictly about clans. You gain XP during seasons by playing and I don't feel like they should interact with each other (Clans and stats). I also feel like that giving clan tags on a season win would be too much of a easy thing. I feel like it should be a bit more harder in order to keep the interest of players instead of their only motive is to win.
Imo if there was more competition between clans beacause of the rewards would definetly make the game more interesting.

XP Is addable beacause if that was the case you gain coins by playing the game so that should be removed from clan rewards as well?

Not a good logic ngl, but you do you.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Exactly, which brings me to another suggestion which I should probably add onto here, Level prestiges. There is absolutely no reason for a Network level leaderboard to exist if you can't even get on it.
From what I've been told, they have no plans to do extra things with levels

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SoenceGam3ing

SoenceGam3ing

Donator
Donator
IGN
SoenceGam3ing
From what I've been told, they have no plans to do extra things with levels
I'm surprised they haven't thought about it, it would genuinely make grinding for levels worth it. You cant do anything after hitting level 100, it's practically just a staple to your ign at that point :/

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
I'm surprised they haven't thought about it, it would genuinely make grinding for levels worth it. You cant do anything after hitting level 100, it's practically just a staple to your ign at that point :/
Pretty sure they have thought about it, i just don't think they are going to add it. anyway i'll be discontinuing this chat. goodbye

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SoenceGam3ing​

Suggestion Details:
Adding better rewards to the clan rewards section, For example since the clan system only counts in the Minigames section of the network, Adding Network Level XP as a clan reward wouldn't interfere with the economy of the other game modes on the Server and it would give people more incentive to play for clan trophies. Another suggestion to add to the clan rewards are Clan tag customizability colors or tags to make Clans Unique from each other. This would help people to distinguish between Clans easily. Another really good idea I thought of was adding a set of 'Clan Achievements' For example: suppose a clan gets a a certain amount of trophies e.g. 30k or 35k or 40k , Or even a certain amount of wins, they unlock an achievement which in return can earn the clan, clan coins or clan experience.​

As I Said this would give people incentive to play competitively using the clan system as it adds more stakes and gives people more rewarding rewards for their handwork. It might even get more people into the clan system, Therefore getting more people to play.​
Every season they add new rewards but the others r really interesting +

Empity0

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SoenceGam3ing​

Suggestion Details:

+1 i hope this idea be ingame soon

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, SoenceGam3ing​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.