Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Alternative IP addresses JartexNetwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steysia

Hi everyone
Are there any other IP addresses? I only know 1: jartex.fun
But there should be more, they may have different ping both for the worse and for the better
If there are any, please write them here

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Hi everyone
Are there any other IP addresses? I only know 1: jartex.fun
But there should be more, they may have different ping both for the worse and for the better
If there are any, please write them here
they all have the same ping, the only use they have is sometimes a specific ip goes down / bugs out

here is some though:
wild.jartex.fun :)
jartex.fun
play.jartexnetwork.net (i think)
play.jartexnetwork.com

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
Yes there are a lot:

wild.jartex.fun
FuzniX.jartex.fun
Toxic.jartex.fun
qZ6s4Fr.png
jartex.fun
play.jartex-network.com

game.jartex.fun

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - RESPONSE

Greetings, Steysia.​
Those Ip's can also work but here are some official Jartex server's IP with proxy IP to help you connect you to your nearest proxy :)
play.jartexnetwork.net, jartex.fun, top.jartex.fun, mcgamer.zone, mp.jartexnetwork.com, List of proxies: proxy001.jartexsys.net, proxy002.jartexsys.net, proxy003.jartexsys.net, proxy004.jartexsys.net, and proxy005.jartexsys.net (If you do not want to use any of those you can use your username or any name like thekillerwolf55.Jartex.fun or Steysia.Jartex.fun)
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here ➟ JN RULES. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, Steysia.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Status
Not open for further replies.