Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Artifacts , A global currency thingy

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Ender_Sheep

What is the suggestion about?
Artifacts , A global currency thingy

Description:
Artifacts will be " shards of %artifact% " as a collectible item , when found all shards of all artifacts you will get some talents and some boosters and this will be a global currency because they can be traded across by using these commands :

/artifact trade [player] [ artifact ] [ amount of shards ]

/artifact trade confirm this command is to ensure to trade artifact if u changed you opinion you can do - /artifact trade deny

/artifact list ( opens list of artifact shards you have )

/artifact complete [name of artifact] [( creates the artifact that gives u the boost it contains )

The requirments for artifacts will be secret so that no one goes and just farm kills , beds , nexus or wins even after collection of the artifact all the requirements will NOT be shown.

Minigame artifacts need a certain milestone done in cross-minigame way for example :

Bedwars Bed Broken : 300/300

Nexus broke in bridges : 700/700

Skywars wins needed : 45/45

UHC games played : 150/150

This was just for an example

Major Minigame artifacts names :

Heart of beast ( gives strenght I for starting 1 minute in a skywars game , gives strenght I for 7 seconds after breaking a bed , gives regen I for 20 seconds whenever near enemy's nexus or killed someone and like on VERY low health )

Wings of Falcon ( gives speed for 1 minute in skywars , gives speed II for 10 seconds after a final kill or speed I for 5 second after breaking a bed , Gives speed II whenever near enemy's nexus or killing someone for 10 seconds )

Limbs of frog ( gives jump boost I and speed II for 2minutes into game of skywars , gives jump boost V whenever your bed is broke or jump boost I whenever u break someone's bed , Jump boost whenever near nexus or killed someone in bridges ) Special Item : Frog tounge ( given in every gamemode , 1 time use item renewed on death ) It gives slowness and Nausea to enemy when hit it is basically a fishing rod and 1 time use .

Grace of flames ( gives fire aspect I to every sword you get in gamemodes and fire resistance ( permanent ) , in skywars where you get custom enchanted items in extreme so this is useless for Skywars )

PLEASE NOTE

This idea was very roughly thought and written so if you polish this it will be best thing ever

I know it needs a bit of development time to create but it will be a great feature

IF anyone have a similar post it is NOT my mistake i really came up with this while playing an rpg game
After Edit things to note :​
Any major issues with this like difference between talents and this​
Nerfs SHOULD be done because after reading the replies i think yes it should be a bit nerfed​
This is not talents in bedwars or skywars , you can buy talents but you cant buy artifacts they are tradable by /artifact trade ( artifact shard for a artifact shard )​
I know this would take a long but if done stepwise like adding the concept of artifacts and then starting to give artifacts then after sometime adding trading system this will be good​
The idea of " different gamemode " for artifacts by MerhusDagon MerhusDagon is good but will take even more time to make thats why this needs to be nerfed​
PLEASE read all this carefully before replying​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Adding new currency

It will be fun to do things like this and compete with your friends and help them

This will kinda remove that a bit of boringness of just going to a game killing people and join other and repeat so adding new goals will do the thing

Low players in some minigames like bridges and UHC or MASSIVE amount of players in 1 game like bedwars or skywars cant be a thing.

Last edited:

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Neutral

I like the idea, but for these things to go in current gamemodes is a no. It can be a major game experience ruiner for new players or players coming back to play, because of no knowledge or how overpowered they are.

Its a different thing if it had its own gamemode though, but that would be needed for all gamemodes these apply to, and I don't think devs can spend time on that.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
neutral/-1
Wouldnt it be the same as the current minigames talents? I don't understand why we need this, it would just make minigames unfair for new players. Plus they alrrady have a similar thing called talents.

If am wrong can you please differentiate these artifacts from the current talents?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BigSmile

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Neutral

I like the idea, but for these things to go in current gamemodes is a no. It can be a major game experience ruiner for new players or players coming back to play, because of no knowledge or how overpowered they are.

Its a different thing if it had its own gamemode though, but that would be needed for all gamemodes these apply to, and I don't think devs can spend time on that.
Thank you for figuring these mistakes wrote this at midnight so there are some mistakes and stuff and these can be nerfed by giving just 1 slot to player to use an artifact ( also nerfes and stuff can be done ) Well i think its not that good idea too

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
It's a good idea for minigames sure, but it shouldn't be implemented in any way on other game modes, as it would be incredibly hard to balance and would take too much time to implement and fix the bugs that it would create.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BigSmile

BigSmile

Addicted Member
It's a good idea for minigames sure, but it shouldn't be implemented in any way on other game modes, as it would be incredibly hard to balance and would take too much time to implement and fix the bugs that it would create.
that is the reason i didnt included any artifact in non-minigame artifacts because there is almost nothing i know about these gamemodes and there are vert less ways to implement and now i have got some reactions for this i think edit it a bit

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BigSmile

BigSmile

Addicted Member
neutral/-1
Wouldnt it be the same as the current minigames talents? I don't understand why we need this, it would just make minigames unfair for new players. Plus they alrrady have a similar thing called talents.

If am wrong can you please differentiate these artifacts from the current talents?
no minigame talents are way different , they cost coins but this can be done by just your skills and it wouldnt be too unfair if there is already overpowered items like hero kit and most special items were meant to be 1 use which dont do a lot and i know it needs nerfs and buffs ( please read the first line of the things i mentioned in note " polish a bit things and this will be good "

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, BigSmile​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
chocz700