Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

In Discussion Immortal Factions Balanced Knockback and Damage/Improved Anti-Cheat/God Set worth

ItzMarto

Minecraft Username:
ItzMarto​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Immortal Factions​

What is your suggestion's title?
Balanced Knockback and Damage/Improved Anti-Cheat/God Set worth​

Suggestion Details:
Recently, there was a lot hate on axe ability for causing the players getting killed in 2 hits. You can combo your enemy for a minute straight and not get him killed but when he use warden pet on you and activate that ability you can get purged for less than 10 seconds and this is the reason the majority of the Immortal Factions community was complaining and wanted to get this ability nerfed. We got information from the last reset post that the axe ability is fixed. Unfortunately, you can still get 2 shot by your enemy with that ability. You don't need any skill to get your enemy killed when you can just exploit the axe. This suggestion isn't just to criticize the damage overall but just suggest some enhancements for the gameplay that can improve the PvP experience.​
- Damage increasement in combos.​
I believe not everyone will like this idea since its skill needed but the a lot of people can agree with me that the damage is just randomized. My idea is with every hit in a combo you deal more and more damage. If that's possible to make the good PvP-ers will dominate the PvP instead of people who eat an egap and go with cage and ability.​
- Balanced KnockBack​
The knockback we have now is just hilariously bad. People can just spam space to crit you out without even taking any knockback. Also, the majority of the server isn't EU and most of the players have 100+ms causing them not taking knockback and having advantage in the fights. We need new and better knockback that can be used for combos instead of crit fights. It should be something between the KitPvP knockback and the knockback we have right now in Immortal Factions.​
- New Anti-Cheat​
In fact my suggestion gets accepted, you will need a good Anti-Cheat to avoid cheaters dominating the pvp by using reach/aim assist and etc. The Anti-Cheat we have is getting bypassed easily and there are a lot players who cheats and not get banned. I have to admit that the Anti-Cheat improved from the last seasons and now it bans people who fly and blatantly cheat but it's still not enough.​
- God Set rarelity​
I remember the days when getting a maxed god set was so hard and the god sets were being sold for IRL money. I know its against the rules to make IRL trades for an item in the game but making the god sets worth more will motivate the players to work more on making god sets.​
- Add new enchants​
The god set PvP has been the same for seasons now and I believe we need more new and balanced enchants to be added in the game just to change a bit the gameplay we have now.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Improving the PvP experience overall, make people put effort in getting good in the game not just exploiting the meta and making the maxed god sets worth something.​

Last edited: