Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Be honest, do you ever getting banned or false banned or kicked for client modifications?

ned_

Donator
Donator
Be honest, do you ever getting banned or false banned or kicked for client modifications?

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
and ofc from 9 minutes ban to 1 hour ban to 24 hour ban to 1 week ban to 1 month ban to perm ban jartex really need to fix their anticheat
Maybe you were cheating then but who knows there anti cheat can ban or kick legit players but it’s up to you to figure out how to play around it legit

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ned_

ned_

Donator
Donator
Maybe you were cheating then but who knows there anti cheat can ban or kick legit players but it’s up to you to figure out how to play around it legit
plot twist: im not cheating and the anticheat can ban legit players like me

ArvynAlt

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArvynAlt
Yes, I have been kicked for client modification multiple times. It's because of my ping and cps. I get above 20 cps which triggers the anticheat and hence kicks me. That only happens sometimes, so it's fine.

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
Everybody on the server atleast got kicked once from the anti cheat

DavidPlayszsz

I got kicked for client modifications (as well as friends that I play with) a few times without even doing anything and because of that I lost a few minigames.

mananaza

Donator
Donator
Team Events Builder
yeah i used to get kicked and false banned alot but now i dont for some reason

ItzSteve97

Yes, once i got 10 minutes ban for having 700 ping, once because i was having 25 cps and comboing people and stuff like that. But, lets be honest, Jartex's anticheat is way better than Hypixel's SleepingDog anticheat.