Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Bed fight /or Bridge fight

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Minecraft Username:
ItzCqldFxld

What is the suggestion about?
Bed fight /or Bridge fight

Description:
Game mode:

There will be a few different game mode, top, void and straight. (Yes, before you go comment "Oh you are copying" I would say this, since all server have their own hit detection and kb modification. So why not add it on JartexNetwork).

Top: As the name would be said, Top bridge would be walking or running which ever you like to go up the bridge and fight. There will be a platform.

Void: Well, just voidless, this can help people with 2 things. Bridging and awareness or possibility help people that want to learn freelook speedbridge.

Straight: Well, is simple, for me, but in this gamemode, it would only be 1 line similar to how Bridge on other server works but it would be bedwars related.

How to choose?

Well, since this is bedwars related, it would be a bed icon. Once click on the icon, there will be 3 section or types of mode you which to choose. Click on one of them and you will be in queue in the specific mode you choose to play.

What is the bed defends?

It would be randomize. I would say, wood, end or clay, either one of those. It would be 2 layer randomize.

Items you receive?

Simple, wooden sword, full set of tools, axe, pickaxe and shear. And 1 stack of wools. (For void, it would be around 5-10 blocks.)

What's the fun part?

Well, block clutch montage! As well as go ping abuse!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This suggestion won't really help out the server in my opinion, but it is a fun game mode in my opinion.

Last edited:

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
I'm going for a +1, well explained and reasons stated by yourself.
freelook speedbridge.
RIP my keyboard only registers 4 keys a time, for freelook it need 5 keys at a time ;( (A,D,shift,space,freelook)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
unlqvinly

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
I'm going for a +1, well explained and reasons stated by yourself.

RIP my keyboard only registers 4 keys a time, for freelook it need 5 keys at a time ;( (A,D,shift,space,freelook)
Freelook only need 4 finger, so 4 key? shift, a and s or d and s and 1 keybind to freelook. You can also toggle for it.

QB_poke

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
QB_poke
+1 Very great idea! Would love to play it.

Gamin_Elite

+1 The reasons and explanation is on point. the idea of bed related practice mode will be cool

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
I'm giving this a -1 because I don't think the modes would be fun on jartex because of the bad kb.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
unlqvinly

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
I'm giving this a -1 because I don't think the modes would be fun on jartex because of the bad kb.
That's the fun part. Ping abuse and block clutching.

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
That's the fun part. Ping abuse and block clutching.
Maybe just add it in unranked, because in ranked I just don't think it would be fun grinding elo against people with 400 ping

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
unlqvinly

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Maybe just add it in unranked, because in ranked I just don't think it would be fun grinding elo against people with 400 ping
I can understand that part. It is up to them if this is to be added to ranked or not. Maybe not all will be added. Just 1 or 2. Like voidless as this is base on pvp instead of 1 wide or ping abuse in a way.