Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars [BedWars] Map and Gamemode Selector

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHarr3y

Minecraft Username:
ItsHarrey
What is your suggestion about?:
Map and Gamemode Selector
What section is this suggestion for?:
BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
Make a map/gamemode selector, so that player can choose map and gamemode they want to play. This could be easier for the player, the original selector could be a random map selector. Player dont need to wait till their favorite map to play instead of standing there waiting for their favorite map.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This will help player dont need to waste time running around and lagging back just to walk to play bedwars.

egeng55

Sounds great, I know many other larger servers that do this, and it works out just fine. This is a quick +1 from me because I know it will save time and make the game more enjoyable.

Flexier

Donator
Donator

Jartex had this before and it was great

But if feel like jartex has less maps [ mainly Bedwars ] this could fill the maps and players would have to wait

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear ItsHarr3y,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • Adding map selectors would make it that some maps will be played a lot of and some don't. Everyone has different favourite maps so it would take long for certain maps to fill. To keep the gamemode fun it's important to play different maps from time to time.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.