Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Being able to block convo invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376

What is the suggestion about?
Conversation Block​

Description:
Getting unnecessary/annoying conversation invites is kinda annoying, and i think this should be implemented.
You will be able to block people from adding you into a conversation through Preferences -> Conversation Block
Staffs can bypass that option, because they need to punish (or to give me false and bias punishments) people on forums
People you ignored should also should not be able to start a conversation with you as well

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
You'd not get invited into a conversation by a bot for example (even tho it never happened, it did in the past tho)​
or not get annoyed from certain people that invite you into a conversation​

Last edited:

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Lolguy376,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Being able to block convo invites” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Lumin0us​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Majority are features - Once you ignore a user, they can still add you to a conversation but you will not be alerted about that conversation nor will it allow you to visit that conversation. You can also go to your preference and stop users from messaging you in general
  • Excluding specific people from adding you to a conversation could be beneficial however only ever so slightly, it is not worth the time to develop that feature into the Forums, especially on how you can simply ignore users instead, and it does the effect.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

Status
Not open for further replies.