Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

PracticePvP Being able to give Archer duel requests.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
SolidPrep​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Practice​

What is your suggestion's title?
Being able to give Archer duel requests.​

Suggestion Details:
Currently we're not able to duel players using archer kit, infact it's not even in the dueling menu.​
My suggestion is that we should be able to duel players using archer kit, currently if we want to do a 1v1 with someone on archer kit, then we gotta queue a unranked archer match, and there isn't a 100% chance that we will get in the fight with our friend. So Archer kit should be available in the dueling menu.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I don't know how it will improve jartex, but yeah it's something that's gonna be useful.​

Last edited:

Aevuh

Helloww Prep,

I'm downvoting this suggestion. While it may seem convenient to have the ability to duel players using the archer kit, there could be reasons why it's not currently available in the dueling menu. Some potential reasons for downvoting could include:

- Balancing issues: The archer kit may have certain advantages or disadvantages that could disrupt the fairness of duels.
- Queue times: Adding another kit to the dueling menu could potentially increase queue times for all players.
- Limited resources: The server may have limited resources to implement and maintain the addition of the archer kit to the dueling menu.

These reasons should be considered to ensure a balanced and optimal gameplay experience for all players. That's my opinion, I hope this does not make you frustrate as I just look on the best sides to the server.

Keep in mind that downvoting a suggestion doesnt always describe the suggestion as it is bad. But we make sure that you experience a lot from the reasons above.

BYEYEYYE!

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
You can make a custom kit, put bows and arrows and things, and you got your archer kit.

Aevuh

Seems confusing, cant make it seem understandable..

Aevuh

When it comes to the words you wrote, you're professional!!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SolidPrep

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Helloww Prep,

I'm downvoting this suggestion. While it may seem convenient to have the ability to duel players using the archer kit, there could be reasons why it's not currently available in the dueling menu. Some potential reasons for downvoting could include:

- Balancing issues: The archer kit may have certain advantages or disadvantages that could disrupt the fairness of duels.
- Queue times: Adding another kit to the dueling menu could potentially increase queue times for all players.
- Limited resources: The server may have limited resources to implement and maintain the addition of the archer kit to the dueling menu.

These reasons should be considered to ensure a balanced and optimal gameplay experience for all players. That's my opinion, I hope this does not make you frustrate as I just look on the best sides to the server.

Keep in mind that downvoting a suggestion doesnt always describe the suggestion as it is bad. But we make sure that you experience a lot from the reasons above.

BYEYEYYE!
1st, There's nothing about fairness because I was talking about duels, and usually friends do duels.
2nd, How does adding one more kit in duels menu increase the queuing time? I mean that it's a duel and there's no queue in duels.
3rd, I don't think it's true because adding just a single kit won't affect the server.
(I respect your opinion, but I don't think it's true)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SolidPrep

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
You can make a custom kit, put bows and arrows and things, and you got your archer kit.
Yeah, I know that, but I've already got a custom kit and I don't wanna change it. :voodoo: