Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Brain washer info.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker​

What is the suggestion about?
Brain washer info.​

Description:
Y'all know the brain washer in Bedwars and Skywars. We have the Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
Each costing 10, 20 and 35 Brains.

But after playing the game a decent bit I realised that I was getting better loot off bronze than silver and gold.

So here is my suggestion.
  • We should be able to see what are the rewards possible in the brain washer for each bronze, silver and gold, before opening one.(Probably an extra option on the confirm page.
  • Buff the gold brains - They currently cost more than 3 time the cost of a bronze brain and give almost the same loot (Rarity)
  • Make the bronze brains a little less OP since I just unlocked almost all win effects just by opening bronze brains.
  • Buff silver as well
Other that this i have nothing else, I don't mind the last 3 but the first one is my main focus.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Help people know on what they are spending their brains and making expensive ones worth it.​

Extra Information:
#GLiGapy​

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
lol only 5k brains
i spent like 2 year worth of clan rewards brain+converting all the coins into brains trying to get static kill msg in bedwars
still dont have it :))
<33 jartex
i honestly do care about this information, please tell me more

Litexs

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker

Brain washer info.

Description:
Y'all know the brain washer in Bedwars and Skywars. We have the Bronze, Silver, and Gold.

But after playing the game a decent bit I realised that I was getting better loot off bronze than silver and gold.

• We should be able to see what are the rewards possible in the brain washer for each bronze, silver and gold, before opening one.(Probably an extra option on the confirm page.
  • Buff the gold brains - They currently cost more than 3 time the cost of a bronze brain and give almost the same loot (Rarity)
  • Make the bronze brains a little less OP since I just unlocked almost all win effects just by opening bronze brains.
  • Buff silver as well

Other that this i have nothing else, I don't mind the last 3 but the first one is my main focus.​

Help people know on what they are spending their brains and making expensive ones worth it.

Extra Information:
#GLiGapy
Hey Yuu
I want to give u Upvote (+1)Because it's a very good suggestion
Have fun at JartexNetwork

Kind Regards

?~Litexs

Premuim-->FactionImmortal
Minigames-->Diamond
Kitpvp --> Warrior

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker

Litexs

Donator
Donator
Its an extremely stupid idea, it removes the randomness from brainwasher
Its an extremely stupid idea, it removes the randomness from brainwasher
Well, I just wanted to remove the difficulty of obtaining difficult things, for example, static kill msg. I opened more than 10,000 and did not get them.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Well, I just wanted to remove the difficulty of obtaining difficult things, for example, static kill msg. I opened more than 10,000 and did not get them.
You have something someone else doesn't, its the same for everyone, I have stats kmsg but maybe I dont have something you have

iyed_lol

Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker

Brain washer info.

Description:

• Buff silver as well

Help people know on what they are spending their brains and making expensive ones worth it.

Extra Information:
#GLiGapy
+1 from me cuz bronze brains rly need to be less op, they do be better than gold for less than 1/3 of the price

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Yuu​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and was already implemented!​
- Gold and Silver brainwasher already have much higher chances for a while.​
- There is no need for info, you get all cosmetics, except for seasonal when season isn't active.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd