Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Brain washer info.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker​

What is the suggestion about?
Brain washer info.​

Description:
Y'all know the brain washer in Bedwars and Skywars. We have the Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
Each costing 10, 20 and 35 Brains.

But after playing the game a decent bit I realised that I was getting better loot off bronze than silver and gold.

So here is my suggestion.
  • We should be able to see what are the rewards possible in the brain washer for each bronze, silver and gold, before opening one.(Probably an extra option on the confirm page.
  • Buff the gold brains - They currently cost more than 3 time the cost of a bronze brain and give almost the same loot (Rarity)
  • Make the bronze brains a little less OP since I just unlocked almost all win effects just by opening bronze brains.
  • Buff silver as well
Other that this i have nothing else, I don't mind the last 3 but the first one is my main focus.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Help people know on what they are spending their brains and making expensive ones worth it.​

Extra Information:
#GLiGapy​

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
+1 still a good suggestion (why is it over 1 and a half years old without anything happening)
I don't know what jartex is thinking but it is possible too that they are thinking and trying to make a prototype to work then they will accept this and implement it. Isn't this possible?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
+1 still a good suggestion (why is it over 1 and a half years old without anything happening)
Well the Nerf and buff have been done long long ago, and now for the gui i wanted, there is are a lot of pages of things you unlock from it, and they have different rarities as well so kinda hard to get them all, and i think all rewqrds are available in all brains and it's just change in chance

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Well the Nerf and buff have been done long long ago, and now for the gui i wanted, there is are a lot of pages of things you unlock from it, and they have different rarities as well so kinda hard to get them all, and i think all rewqrds are available in all brains and it's just change in chance
So, will it ever be added or not?

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1 I am lvl 75 and I still haven't unlocked statistic kill messages yet and I only open gold brain crates. I open them and... "small jar of brains" "rip sign death effect" WOW... the brain crates are a complete scam

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
+1 I am lvl 75 and I still haven't unlocked statistic kill messages yet and I only open gold brain crates. I open them and... "small jar of brains" "rip sign death effect" WOW... the brain crates are a complete scam
Bro first off it's so funny but say the truth you really didn't get the statistic kiss message?

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Bro first off it's so funny but say the truth you really didn't get the statistic kiss message?
In Bedwars that I main and I have almost 4000 wins no, in Skywars I got it literally after like 5 tries and I have screenshors of me killing players with my statistic kill message showing a 2 digit number, around #15

Tharul1m256YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tharul1m256YT
I agree on that.. It's like always on luck or sm sht coz I've also seen lyk level 10 people with Stats kill message and I'm at level 56 and still doesn't have the kill message everytime I open Gold Brain its like "Small jar of brain" "Ancient kill messages" "Dark Oak plank skin" or smt Its a full scam

Tharul1m256YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tharul1m256YT
I agree on that.. It's like always on luck or sm sht coz I've also seen lyk level 10 people with Stats kill message and I'm at level 56 and still doesn't have the kill message everytime I open Gold Brain its like "Small jar of brain" "Ancient kill messages" "Dark Oak plank skin" or smt Its a full scam