Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Brain washer info.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker​

What is the suggestion about?
Brain washer info.​

Description:
Y'all know the brain washer in Bedwars and Skywars. We have the Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
Each costing 10, 20 and 35 Brains.

But after playing the game a decent bit I realised that I was getting better loot off bronze than silver and gold.

So here is my suggestion.
  • We should be able to see what are the rewards possible in the brain washer for each bronze, silver and gold, before opening one.(Probably an extra option on the confirm page.
  • Buff the gold brains - They currently cost more than 3 time the cost of a bronze brain and give almost the same loot (Rarity)
  • Make the bronze brains a little less OP since I just unlocked almost all win effects just by opening bronze brains.
  • Buff silver as well
Other that this i have nothing else, I don't mind the last 3 but the first one is my main focus.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Help people know on what they are spending their brains and making expensive ones worth it.​

Extra Information:
#GLiGapy​

Empity0

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker

Brain washer info.

Description:
Y'all know the brain washer in Bedwars and Skywars. We have the Bronze, Silver, and Gold.

But after playing the game a decent bit I realised that I was getting better loot off bronze than silver and gold.

• We should be able to see what are the rewards possible in the brain washer for each bronze, silver and gold, before opening one.(Probably an extra option on the confirm page.
  • Buff the gold brains - They currently cost more than 3 time the cost of a bronze brain and give almost the same loot (Rarity)
  • Make the bronze brains a little less OP since I just unlocked almost all win effects just by opening bronze brains.
  • Buff silver as well

Other that this i have nothing else, I don't mind the last 3 but the first one is my main focus.​

Help people know on what they are spending their brains and making expensive ones worth it.

Extra Information:
#GLiGapy
+1 this is a small detail but has a good effect

• Lovely
Reactions: Yuu

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker

Brain washer info.

Description:

• Buff silver as well

Help people know on what they are spending their brains and making expensive ones worth it.

Extra Information:
#GLiGapy
I don't think that should be fixed, rather the item in each Brain Washer. Silver and Gold should clearly give you better loot!

ItzSteve97

Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker

Brain washer info.

Description:

• Buff silver as well

Extra Information:
#GLiGapy
True, im opening boxes daily on skywars, and im not getting any solos kits.

Wolfings

Donator
Donator
I agree with you, I always open gold brains only to get some duplicate random win effect. +1

balamurugan

Donator
Donator
IGN
balamurugan
+1
this is good suggestion jartex should fix cuz in tb and bw I'm used silver/gold and getting already having cosmetics

Mesaton

Donator
Donator
I agree! It would be nice to see what we have a chance to win by using our earned Brains!

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
+1 Small and simple addition that would definitely be great to have in game.

Tharul1m256YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tharul1m256YT
+1 I agree that Bronze gives better loot than Silver and Gold, I once got Rick roll kill message just from a bronze brain like tf..

IGN
Huhnicorn
+1 still a good suggestion (why is it over 1 and a half years old without anything happening)