Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Brain washer info.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker​

What is the suggestion about?
Brain washer info.​

Description:
Y'all know the brain washer in Bedwars and Skywars. We have the Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
Each costing 10, 20 and 35 Brains.

But after playing the game a decent bit I realised that I was getting better loot off bronze than silver and gold.

So here is my suggestion.
  • We should be able to see what are the rewards possible in the brain washer for each bronze, silver and gold, before opening one.(Probably an extra option on the confirm page.
  • Buff the gold brains - They currently cost more than 3 time the cost of a bronze brain and give almost the same loot (Rarity)
  • Make the bronze brains a little less OP since I just unlocked almost all win effects just by opening bronze brains.
  • Buff silver as well
Other that this i have nothing else, I don't mind the last 3 but the first one is my main focus.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Help people know on what they are spending their brains and making expensive ones worth it.​

Extra Information:
#GLiGapy​

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
Hello
I completely agree with you and my vote is +1 upvote
But I think bronze isn't too op but gold and silver are too bad that make us think bronze is too op I think they should change silver and gold instead of bronze.

alyan

Donator
Donator
IGN
uwu
I have spend so much brains on Silver and Gold, It's getting hard to find which brain washer gives the "Statistic kill message" and what is the rarity for it!

- Adding an option to see the rewards will be so helpful

+1

iAxy

IGN
iAxy
Hello!
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote -1 it, because It is useless for the server.
Kind Regards : iAxy~

Dragon_Ilulu

Addicted Member
Suspended
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Dragon_Ilulu
I agree, they really should add like a list with the possible loot and the chance like a percentage that says how rare it is

TotallyFair_

Donator
Donator
I have spend so much brains on Silver and Gold, It's getting hard to find which brain washer gives the "Statistic kill message" and what is the rarity for it!

- Adding an option to see the rewards will be so helpful

+1
is the stats kill message rare? I got it 5 stat kill message

alyan

Donator
Donator
IGN
uwu
is the stats kill message rare? I got it 5 stat kill message
It is for me i guess, after spending nearly 5k brains, I still got no stat kill message, yesterday I got in skywars but I want in bedwars

nicePHEONIX

Donator
Donator
IGN
nicePHEONIX
It is for me i guess, after spending nearly 5k brains, I still got no stat kill message, yesterday I got in skywars but I want in bedwars
lol only 5k brains
i spent like 2 year worth of clan rewards brain+converting all the coins into brains trying to get static kill msg in bedwars
still dont have it :))
<33 jartex

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
lol only 5k brains
i spent like 2 year worth of clan rewards brain+converting all the coins into brains trying to get static kill msg in bedwars
still dont have it :))
<33 jartex
Do you have diamond rank?
Or can you now use it without it..