Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Bring back the old Halloween event

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
SolidPrep

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames, Jartex

What is your suggestion's title?
Bring back the old Halloween event

Suggestion Details:
The old/ OG players would know what I am talking about. There used to be a small minigame or event, we can say, during Halloween. During that, we have to collect Key Fragments by winning games, and then collect them in order to open the Wyvern Town Gate, all the players have to work together to collect the keys. Once we reach the required amount of Key Fragments, the Wyvern Town Gate opens. Once we get inside the gate, we get teleported to an abandoned town, that has been attacked by monsters, such as Skeletons, Wither skeletons, Spiders, and their boss, the Wither Wyvern. And once we meet the required player amount to start the event, we all get teleported inside the abandoned village, and we face waves of monsters, and we have to collect golden nuggets, that we receive by killing the monsters, and we can use those golden nuggets to upgrade our current armor, weapon, bows, and the amount of golden apples. Once we kill all the normal mobs, the Wither Wyvern spawns, which is way too OP, has thousands of hp. We all have to work together to kill it. And once we kill it, the players with the most Mob Kills receive some cool rewards, such as Cosmetics, Kill messages, Win effects and Halloween Loot boxes.

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I believe that it's going to give Jartex a positive impact, since all the Old players are missing this a lot, we didn't have this event for two years. It's something we all, both old and new players, would love to see, as it used to be something that was fun.

Extra Information:
I know that it's the correct place to suggest such things, it needs to be suggested over here, not in Events suggestion, since it's not an event, it's a type of minigame.

Last edited:

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
I actually agree with this, should happen every Halloween, It's a really cool event, there could also be special cosmetics for each Halloween, as in for example, the third Halloween event has a special cosmetic/badge that you get after participating in it.
An upvote by me!

WiprifterYt

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Social Media
IGN
WiprifterYt
Not going to lie, this event would always be great fun. I would really really like to see it happening again! Upvoted +1.