Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Survival Buff Fighter Pet in Survival

Strateg1

Minecraft Username:
Strateg1​

What is your suggestion's title?
Buff Fighter Pet in Survival​

Suggestion Details:
The Fighter Pet Abilities are :​
1st Power ( Common - Legendary )​
Adds a 0.2% Chance every time u get hit. When activated u will deflect the Damagee by x1.0 ( Raises When u reach a Certain Pet Level)​
+0.07% Extra Chance from pet level( +0.07% Per Level ),​
2nd Power ( Rare - Legendary )​
5.0% Chance to multiply the damage dealt to mobs by 1.5x​
( +0.2 Extra Chance from Pet Level )​
3rd Power ( Legendary Only )​
10% Chance to give u Speed 5 on low health,​
I would like to buff the Fighter pet since its kinda useless, the odds are very low, and the fighter pet doesnt get that good until level 100, at around that level is a lil better since u would start noticing people take damage from hitting u, but reaching pet level 100 takes alot, ive been pvping for a straight week now, killing everyone and my pet level is at level 5,its all up to staff but heres my suggestion, i would like to buff it and make these the stats :​
1st Power ( Common - Legendary )​
Adds a 0.2% chance everytime u get hit. When activated u will deflect the Damage by x1.5​
+0.015% Extra Chance from Pet level.​
2nd Power ( Rare - Legendary )​
5% Chance to multiply the Damage dealt to Mobs And Players by 1.5x​
3rd power ( Legendary Only )​
90% Chance to give u Speed 5 on 4 Hearts for 7 Seconds.​
U can also make the Fighter Pet cost more XP since its only 15k XP, and if u buff it make it 25k-50k XP, since XP is pretty easy to get from PVP.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Would improve and help player who dont know how to pvp that well in the PvP Arena, in Survival pvp isnt just based around skill, its based on ur materials and resources that u have, so for people that arent that good at PvP the Fighter Pet would help them quite a lot.​

Extra Information:
The Fighter pet is kinda useless this season, u cant even do double damage like last season, which the fighter pet was balanced in my opinion, fighter pet is useless until u make it level 60-100, after that it becomes a little noticable on how much damage the enemy takes on pvp, sadly making a fighter pet level 100 takes ALOT and ALOT of time, of course u can farm mobs by hitting them, that can level up ur pet, but sadly using autoclicker to do anything is highly bannable ( Permanent Ban ) so its pretty hard to level it up withtout spending hours and hours of staying in MC nonstop to upg the fighter pet maybe 40 levels,​

Last edited:

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
+1
Because it is a really interesting idea, but it might be discontinued because the percentage up and down gonna be having a lot of bugs