Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global /ChatReport <player> Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Ender_Sheep​

What is the suggestion about?
/ChatReport <player> Reason​

Description:
Before this lemme tell you a story today , a guy naming " BLACKMANGOOD " was in thebridge lobby , pirates map . we were just in the lobby not playing and he was asking for nudes . I wanted to report him but when i opened my screen recording software , my mc crashed and now he would be saying it again a lot and also people dont want to have these things in their computer incase someone checks it in some case . So chatreport will generate a report for that player and will send an instant message to the staff in the chat with a NoteBlock Piano sound or an anvil sound . They can instantly check the chat and the player will be punished , if player had linkaccount to discord , he can get great reporter by that .This will help some kids out there who dont have discord or forum account so they can just do /chatreport . Every Chatreport will have a cooldown of 1 hour ( so that players dont flood / spam on staff ) , if the chatreport is already generated before by a player , it will be canceled by the system and if the chatreport is fake the player will get banned for 30-60 minutes to annoy staff .​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players new to server can also generate reports , easier way for Potato pc palls to report​

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Minecraft Username:
Ender_Sheep

What is the suggestion about?
/ChatReport <player> Reason

Description:
Before this lemme tell you a story today , a guy naming " BLACKMANGOOD " was in thebridge lobby , pirates map . we were just in the lobby not playing and he was asking for nudes . I wanted to report him but when i opened my screen recording software , my mc crashed and now he would be saying it again a lot and also people dont want to have these things in their computer incase someone checks it in some case . So chatreport will generate a report for that player and will send an instant message to the staff in the chat with a NoteBlock Piano sound or an anvil sound . They can instantly check the chat and the player will be punished , if player had linkaccount to discord , he can get great reporter by that .This will help some kids out there who dont have discord or forum account so they can just do /chatreport . Every Chatreport will have a cooldown of 1 hour ( so that players dont flood / spam on staff ) , if the chatreport is already generated before by a player , it will be canceled by the system and if the chatreport is fake the player will get banned for 30-60 minutes to annoy staff .

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players new to server can also generate reports , easier way for Potato pc palls to report
You know for a chat report all you need is a fullscreen screenshot

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 /staff is there for a reason didn’t know why u didn’t decide to use it and as Yuu Yuu said u only need a screenshot

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, BigSmile​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.