Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Click here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awrixel1

Hello people! Just want to show u what server you playing. Let me explain first. I think all of you know that child named RIPKOBEBRYANT. He got ssed and perma banned for having cheats- as rules are stated.. But of course Bacaradi members are always having someone in staff team to abuse for them. And his ban got reduced to only 1 month! If anyone else like me or just basic players were ssed and got found cheating they wouldn´t get their ban reduced of course :) And also there is one player that i know and he refused do get SSed and i totally understand it´s your computer with personal informations why would you let someone to get into ur stuff.. So back to the point. This guy that refused to screenshare got perma banned. Rules are- Refusing to SS= 1 month ban. But he got perma banned no ban reduce no nothing like kid kobe above.

With this i just wanna tell you to think about where u spending ur time.
Quit as soon as possible.

Attachments

• Snímka obrazovky (94).png
    Snímka obrazovky (94).png
    481.6 KB · Views: 10
Solution
Good day, [thread_authot]. The screenshare regulations have been revised, and several offences have been changed. Even though you were SS'ed, you can get your suspension lowered because you can appeal the bans. Only blacklist bans and bans with no appeal possibility are not appealable. If you suspect a staff member is abusing their authority, you can file a Staff report with appropriate evidence, and if you were banned, you can appeal here or direct it to someone who is banned. Staff members who can SS are team screenshare members, and they are not authorised to falsely ban somebody or ban for a short or long period of time.

Community Assistance - Appeal
Hello, Awrixel1.​
If you have...​

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Good day, [thread_authot]. The screenshare regulations have been revised, and several offences have been changed. Even though you were SS'ed, you can get your suspension lowered because you can appeal the bans. Only blacklist bans and bans with no appeal possibility are not appealable. If you suspect a staff member is abusing their authority, you can file a Staff report with appropriate evidence, and if you were banned, you can appeal here or direct it to someone who is banned. Staff members who can SS are team screenshare members, and they are not authorised to falsely ban somebody or ban for a short or long period of time.

Community Assistance - Appeal
Hello, Awrixel1.​
If you have been punished by a member of the staff team and want to appeal their mute or ban, please head over to Appeal here and choose the appropriate topic for the appeal according to the type of punishment you were given, be descriptive, and show that you are worthy of getting your punishment lifted. Don't ask us to take actions on your appeal, which can lead to instant denial, but asking us to review it will not lead to any denial. It's best to have patience and show us that you truly deserve to have that punishment lifted. It can take up to 7–14 days for an unban appeal to get handled, and there isn't a specific time period for the appeal to get handled for an unmute. If you need any help in the future, you can get assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community assistance.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.
Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

Solution

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
iFlyYT iFlyYT Can you close this thread please, thanks.

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Issued resolved, thread is being closed