Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Console keeps banning me randomly for 1 hour

Vo1dSab

IGN
Vo1dSan
This isn't an appeal, if there was a 1hr option in the appeals list this would've gone there. And I wouldn't be writing about it if it only happened once it happened multiple times mid-game and it's super irritating jartex please take care of your anti-cheat. And this is in the bedwars thread as I mainly play bedwars and that's where it usually happens.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-04-07 at 1.59.01 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-07 at 1.59.01 PM.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 3
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-04-09 at 4.35.50 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-09 at 4.35.50 PM.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 3

ned_

Donator
Donator
This isn't an appeal, if there was a 1hr option in the appeals list this would've gone there. And I wouldn't be writing about it if it only happened once it happened multiple times mid-game and it's super irritating jartex please take care of your anti-cheat. And this is in the bedwars thread as I mainly play bedwars and that's where it usually happens.
please get a better wifi.. its sometimes not jartex's anticheats fault. I got temp banned for 12 hours 3 times. Compared to hypixel's anticheat watchdog, jartex's antiheat is still better. Jartex doesnt use antigamingchair so dont expect much from a cracked server

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
V

Vo1dSab

IGN
Vo1dSan
please get a better wifi.. its sometimes not jartex's anticheats fault. I got temp banned for 12 hours 3 times. Compared to hypixel's anticheat watchdog, jartex's antiheat is still better. Jartex doesnt use antigamingchair so dont expect much from a cracked server
Wifi is not an issue I get a stable 100ms

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
Heya V Vo1dSab ,

We are aware of the issues that might occur with the Jartex AntiCheat System. Yet, this is one of the main reasons why we have Team ScreenShare. If you wish to have your future Console Bans removed, you may join the main Jartex Discord Server and perform the /screenshare command. Once you do that, join the server that will appear and open a Console Ban Ticket. A ScreenShare Verified staff member should be able to ScreenShare you and get you unbanned shortly.

Kind Regards,

~ WiprifterYt [Staff Member]

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Sometimes the use of client actually makes the console sus over you, like if u repeatedly use sprint toggle in lunar while flying in bedwars [after death] console bans you sometimes

ned_

Donator
Donator
Sometimes the use of client actually makes the console sus over you, like if u repeatedly use sprint toggle in lunar while flying in bedwars [after death] console bans you sometimes
ive been spamming my toggle sprint key since the start of me playing bw and never gets banned over it, all the bans i get is bc lag or high cps

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
ive been spamming my toggle sprint key since the start of me playing bw and never gets banned over it, all the bans i get is bc lag or high cps
Weird it happened with me that's the reason I'm sharing my info with u guys