Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

SkyWars Couple of new kill messages for Skywars

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

What is your suggestion's title?
Couple of new kill messages for Skywars​

Suggestion Details:
Yeah its me once again with more kill message suggestions, before you see this please check the other kill suggestion i have made​
Onto some new kill messages​
1. Plants VS Zombies Kill Message
The main reason i chosed to make PvZ kill messages is because this was my childhood game, and i make Content on YT about it (you can check it out for yourself as i am not allowed to advertise it here)​
Kind of cringy from me suggesting from a 2009 video game, anyways for people who dont know:​
Plants vs. Zombies is a 2009 tower defense video game developed and published by PopCap Games.​
Onto these kill messages​
Normal Kills:​
''Enemy'' has been squashed by ''You''​
This will reference one of the plants called Squash, that does the squash attack when a zombie comes near it​
''Enemy'' has been smashed by ''You''​
This one references a zombie called ''Gargantuar'', that can smash plants with its huge sign, zombie etc​
''Enemy'' has gotten their brains eaten by The ''You'' Zombie​
This one references the game over screen in plants vs zombies, that says ''THE ZOMBIES ATE YOUR BRAINS''​
''Enemy'' has been killed by Dr. ''You'' Zomboss​
This references the final boss of PVZ, info below:​
Zomboss or Dr. Edgar Zomboss) is a zombie, the main antagonist and the leader of the zombie horde in the Plants vs. Zombies series. He is battled on the Night Roof during Level 5-10 as the final boss in Plants vs Zombies​
''Enemy'' has been killed by ''Yours lawn mower''​
References the lawn mowers​
Void Kills:​
''Enemy'' has been hit from an basketball by ''You''​
References this zombie below (Since it uses basketballs as their catapult)​
''Enemy''' has been hit from an Melon by ''You''​
References the final plant in the story mode, the Melon Pult​
Projectile Kill:​
''Enemy'' has been shot from ''Yours'' Spikes​
Referencing Cactus/Cattail​
''Enemy'' has gotten an octopi thrown on it's face by ''You''​
Referencing Octo Zombies ability, that can get rid of plants with its OctoPi​
''Enemy'' has been shot with a Pea by ''You''​
Obviously Referencing Peashooter​
2. Creepypasta Kill Messages
I've heard about a lot of creepypastas, especially some such as sonic.exe, deadplants.exe and more, so i decided to make this​
Creepypasta is a genre of user-generated paranormal and scary stories distributed largely via internet forums. It is a subgenre of copypasta. Just incase if some people dont know​
Onto the kill messages​
Normal kills:​
''Enemy'' has been drowned by ''You''​
Referencing Ben Drowned​
''Enemy'' has gotten their soul taken by ''You''​
Referencing Sonic.exe​
''Enemy'' has been killed during The Sleep Experiment by ''You''​
Referencing an creepypasta called The Russian Sleep Experiment​
Void Kills: Didnt come up with any yet​
Projectile kills:​
''Enemy'' has been hit from an animal's decapitated head by ''You''​
References the heads from the animals sonic.exe killed (MIGHT CHANGE)​
3. Animator vs Animation Kill messages
This was one of my favorite childhood animations i have ever seen tho, i always loves to watch Alan Becker​
Just to explain what it means:​
Animation. The adventures of various Stick Figures who fight against Animators, Minecraft, YouTube, Viruses and other villains. The adventures of various Stick Figures who fight against Animators, Minecraft, YouTube, Viruses and other villains​
''Enemy'' has been beaten up by the Stickman called ''You''​
''Enemy'' has been killed by The Chosen One made by ''You''​
The Chosen One is a powerful stick figure that was created by noogai3 in Adobe Flash and is one of the main antagonists turned protagonist of the Animator VS Animation franchise. He is one of the most powerful beings known, only surpassed by the enhanced Dark Lord and empowered Second Coming.​
''Enemy'' has been killed from the Laser Vision by ''You''​
References the Chosen One's ability/power​
Rays of condensed red light beams can shoot out of The Chosen One's eyes which he uses as his signature attack.​
''Enemy'' has been killed by an ViraBot, created by ''You''​
Referencing the main antagonist The ViraBot​
Info about it:​
The ViraBots are the secondary antagonists of Animator vs. Animation V. They are a species of dangerous and violent computer viruses created by the Dark Lord that enter the computer undetected and wreck havoc once inside. They were also planned to attack seven internet platforms/websites - YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, Google, Wikipedia, Twitch and Discord.​
''Enemy'' has been thrown in the void from Telekinesis by ''You''​
Referencing The Second Coming's power achieved AFTER Animator VS Animation V​
''The movement of objects can be achieved without making contact with it.''​
Projectile Kills:​
''Enemy'' has been shot from an Combat Blade by ''You''​
Referencing one of the ViraBot's powers​
ViraBot can also create blades on its front arms to use as a melee weapon. ViraBot can make the blade bigger.​
(also capable of shooting them, add-on by me)​
4. GTA San Andreas Kill Messages ( Roro Roro bro you need to see this i swear )​
Another one of my childhood games, especially with my favorite characters CJ, Ryder and Tenpenny​
''Enemy'' has been shot from an ''M4'' by ''You''​
The M4 is a weapon in the Assault Rifles class featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The design of the M4 in GTA San Andreas is based on a real life Colt Model 733. This weapon also appears in Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto IV, GTA Vice City and Grand Theft Auto III.​
''Enemy'' has been shot from an Green Sabre by ''You''​
The Green Sabre is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, given to protagonist Carl Johnson by his brother Sweet from his home in Ganton, Los Santos, San Andreas. This mission is a major turning point in the storyline.​
''Enemy'' has been blasted from an Minigun by ''You''​
Referencing the best weapon in the game, The Minigun​
''Enemy'' has been shot from The Pier 69 by ''You''​
Pier 69 is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to protagonist Carl Johnson by Cesar Vialpando from a rooftop across Pier 69 in Esplanade North, San Fierro, San Andreas.​
Add-on, T-Bone who betrayed Carl, has been shot at the Pier 69​
''Enemy'' has been shot from The Ganton Bridge by ''You''​
It is located in the districts of Ganton and East Los Santos. It passes over Grove Street and the East Beach Freeway Extension. The bridge plays an important role in two missions: first in House Party, where Carl must kill some Balls atop the bridge; and second in End of the line, when Officer Frank Tenpenny crashes his fire truck through the bridge's wall, landing on Grove Street.​
''Enemy'' has fallen from the Ganton Bridge with the Firefighter Truck by ''You''​
During the final cutscene of the "End of the Line" mission, Tenpenny's fire engine runs off an overpass, where it lands right in the heart of Grove Street. A badly injured Tenpenny crawls out calling for backup. Upon realising nobody is coming, he curses the police force, claiming that with "fifty of me", Los Santos would be saved, before dying from either his injuries or an implied heart attack. CJ and the rest of his crew examine the body to make sure he's finished, but Sweet makes sure no one touches him so officials will blame a traffic accident for his death. Before they walk away from the corpse, The Truth tells CJ that he "beat the system" after he personally had been trying for 30 years. CJ then leans over, points his fingers at Tenpenny's lifeless body and smugly says, "See you around, officer." Tenpenny's corpse is reported on WCTR News to have been mutilated and stripped by the homeless, before officials found it once the riots had ended.​
''Enemy'' has been shot by an C.R.A.S.H. member called ''You''​
Community Resources Against Street Hoodlums (C.R.A.S.H.) is a unit of the Los Santos Police Department intended to reduce the level of gang crime within the city. They serve as the main group of antagonists of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.​
5. Clash Royale Kill Messages
Clash Royale, a game that even thiemo plays it, many of people who i know play it right now, this is why these kill messages exist​
''Enemy'' has been 3 Crowned by ''You''​
Simple, you take 3 of the enemy's towers, and you get 3 crowns​
''Enemy's'' push has been destroyed by ''You''​
''Enemy'' has been killed from an spell dropped by ''You''​
Referencing all clash royale spells​
''Enemy'' has been Countered by ''You''​
''Enemy'' has been swarmed from an Spear Goblin army by ''You''​
Referencing Spear Goblins​
''Enemy'' has been knocked off from an Bomb by ''You''​
Referencing Giant Skeleton's death damage​
''Enemy'' has been shot from the Flying Machine by ''You''​
Referencing Flying Machine​
''Enemy'' has been hit from an Tranquilizer dart by ''You''​
Referencing Dart Goblin​
6. FNAF Kill Messages
Yeah unexpected, doing a set of kill messages on a horror game, but eh i still play Five Nights at freddy's with my irl friends so i decided to make a set of kill messages which will contain reference from almost every fnaf game​
''Enemy'' has gotten springlocked because of ''You''​

William had cited that he wore the suit many times before, without incident. He was able to dance and fight in it without it going off. There's a chance he was able to tighten the springlocks inside it while wearing it, such as in the Sister Location game.
This one is referencing FNAF 3 and FNAF Sister Location

''Enemy'' has been jumpscared by ''You''​
''Enemy'' has been stuffed into a Stomach Hatch by ''You''​
Well you can't get killed from it but i wanted to make this so badly anyways...​
Referencing Security Breach, where Gregory at the beginning of the story gets inside of Glamrock Freddy's Stomach Hatch.​
''Enemy'' has died in a fire by ''You''​
Referencing FNAF 3 and The Popular Song by Living Tombstone ''Die in a fire''​
''Enemy'' has been Audio Lured by ''You''​
The Audio Lure was originally from Five Nights at Freddy's 3 in the form of Balloon Boy's voice as a way to trick Springtrap into thinking a lonely child is there and that it'll be easier to kill instead and also returned or used in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator to lure the salvagable animatronics in the vents
''Enemy'' has been hit from a Snowball by ''You''​
This sounds weird right? I'll explain, one of the bosses has an attack where they fire snowballs in FNAF World​
Bouncer guards a glitched object in Dusting Fields. Bouncer's has an attack where he fires snowballs from his machine guns, doing large amounts of damage.

''Enemy'' has been hit from a 4th Wall by ''You''
Referencing one of the Animdude/Scott Cawthons Attack, 4th Wall

Void Kills:

''Enemy'' has been stunned with a jumpscare, and has fallen into the void by ''You''
Referencing a Stun attack in FNAF World called ''Jumpscare'', this is one of the longest kill messages

7. Friday Night Funkin Kill Messages
Since Friday Night Funkin' is quite popular in 2021, i have decided to make some kill messages for it

Normal Kills

''Enemy'' Has been blueballed by You

PS: IF THIS SOUNDS INAPPROPRIATE, THEN USE THIS MESSAGE: ''Enemy'' has been funked on by You

''You'' has went Ballistic on ''Enemy''
Referencing the first ever mod made on Friday Night Funkin, VS Whitty

''Enemy'' has been sent to the Hating Simulator by you

This will reference "Week 6", where Daddy Dearest trapped Senpai in a game called Hating simulator
"Enemy" couldn't stand a chance to You
This will reference Boyfriend's immortality, because he cant die when he loses
"Enemy" has lost the rap battle to you
Obv referencing the main thing in FNF, rap battling

Void Kills

"Enemy" has been sent into the void by You
This will reference one of the popular mods called VS Agoti, where he got trapped by daddy dearest in the void for almost a year
"Enemy" has experienced a Blast from the God Eater You
This will reference a popular FNF mod called Vs Shaggy, in that mod there are 2 songs called Blast and God Eater

Projectile Kills

''Enemy'' has been shot from You's gun

This will reference Pico shooting you in friday night funkin during the rap battle

8. Madness Combat Kill Messages

Normal Kills

''Enemy'' got impaled from a warning sign by You

This references Tricky The Clown's main weapon called the Warning sign, which he used against Hank J, Wimbleton at one point

''Enemy'' has been hit from a Baton by You

This will reference one of the Hank J. WImbleton's weapon's called ''Baton'' (Also known as a 'Nightstick', though despite supposedly use to bludgeoned it's enemies, it used to impale enemies by Hank.)

''Enemy'' has been killed by You The Clown

Referencing Tricky The clown, obviously

Projectile kills

''Enemy'' has been hit from an decapitated head by You

Once again, referencing Hank's weapon, where he uses other people's heads to kill his enemies
Void Kills:
''Enemy'' has been thrown to the void in Nevada by ''You''

MORE COMING SOON​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
These kill message could be a cool cosmetic to be implemented in the game, as they're mainly either a video game and an animation​

Extra Information:
PVZ Kill Message - Iron+​
Creepypasta - Gold+​
Animator VS Animation - Iron+​
GTA SA - Gold+​
CR - Diamond+​
FNF - Iron+​
Madness Combat - Gold+​

Last edited:

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Lolguy376,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Couple of new kill messages for Skywars” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

1Angel

IGN
_1AnGel_
It's creative idea to see in the game! +1