Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistrama

Hey Everyone, I understand I'm not a staff member to tell others to be careful, but this is a friendly reminder that I myself experienced crashing twice and now it's appearing in the game more often!
So please be aware that this is happening and note that the staff team CAN NOT return any items lost to this matter. That is because it would have to be a rollback and that would affect everyone even those who didn't lose any items!

Kind Regards
Pistrama

alyan

Donator
Donator
Crashing or disconnecting?

Also O think if you bought items from IRL money like goldshop then you can get refund

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I myself experienced crashing twice and now it's appearing in the game more often!
So please be aware that this is happening and note that the staff team CAN NOT return any items lost to this matter. That is because it would have to be a rollback and that would affect everyone even those who didn't lose any items!
If theres a lot of crashing or you must meant to say disconnecting,
and if its happening for a lot of players, staff only takes a few hours to get ahold of it
Once they find about it and if its serious they will shut down the server for maintenance and put an announcement/update on Jartex discord
which you could check over at https://discord.com/invite/bkPMrVp

That being said crashes are rare, its almost never a problem from server side when a player is getting disconnected constantly
Also if your launcher is crashing constantly then its most definitely not servers fault

Things you should look for preventing this
1. Your internet connection (most common reason for disconnection)
2. Your mods (incompatible mods are the most common reason for launcher crashing)
3. Disallowed mods (most common reason for anticheat kick)

If its none of this and you still think you are getting disconnected for no reason
Create a bug report over at https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-reports/

About the items which you lose during a kick, you cant recover them back in most cases
things like armor, petty cash, common keys, etc are never recovered even with enough evidence since its too much effort
But thing like ranks, rankups, gkit vouchers and seasonal keys can be recovered if lost in such incident
You need to have good enough evidence though with which you can create a payment issue over at
(Although beware that losing a rank isnt always recovered with a payment issue
for ex. no one is going to refund you a rank if you just took it in your inventory and were jogging in wild and lost it to a player or mob)

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, Pistrama.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Status
Not open for further replies.