Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Crystal PvP Practice

Amsuckei

IGN
amsuckei

Minecraft Username:
amsuckei​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
a new game mode​

What is your suggestion's title?
Crystal PvP Practice​

Suggestion Details:
This suggestion is targetted to give players a more in-depth gameplay with crystals on jartex, since CPvP is still popularized in Life-Steal and Survival, giving the players a way to practice there skills is a good way to optimize battles for other players.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea could improve JartexNetwork by giving it popularity (Because of no servers having crystal pvp or a low amount of crystal pvp mained servers, and since its a fun gamemode and it could significantly make players better in those scenarios​

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
Hi there, highly doubt they will add something like this, if you don't know recently the practice gamemode got removed, so I don't see why they would add a practice only for crystal pvp.

IGN
Beast_Akshat69
Hi there, I think it will not be added cause first it would be for limited people and the engagement will be so low like practice it will get deleted.

Vain

Donator
Donator
Hello there! I dont think it will be added, because they already removed the previous Practice-Gamemode due to hackers. I doubt they will add a practice mainly for Crystal-Pvp.

Scuffleshadow

Donator
Donator
IGN
Scuffleshadow
If you want to play Crystal PvP, lifesteal already exists. There is a large crystal community, and its quite easy to gear up.

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
Hi there, highly doubt they will add something like this, if you don't know recently the practice gamemode got removed, so I don't see why they would add a practice only for crystal pvp.
I agree to tiggy on here so I decided to downvote