Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

daviddaraban Introduction 2.0

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Hey to everyone that is reading this! This is my second introduction since I felt that my first introduction didn't have that much detail as it should have since I mostly focused on detailing what I enjoy in the server and not my stats across all gamemodes of the platform.

Introduction of me:
Who is daviddaraban?
Well daviddaraban is a member that first joined in February 2021 in JartexNetwork server how ever he wasn't that much active quitting the platform since too busy with irl stuff in the ends march 2021, my main gamemode was prison.

So? When did he come back again to play?
Well I came back in the starts of september of 2021 with the intentions of starting playing on the prison gamemode since I always preferred gamemodes you need to spend hours and hours in a row to get your stuff. I got my first rank ( black hat ) in the server in the ends of October same year from a person unranked named "halfgone" that told me that next season he will play a lot and he indeed joined but this time with a GodFather rank. I still use this as a flex since permanent black hat rank is the only rank in Prison you cant get it from crates in /warp crates this making the rank more rare I guess, there are less black hats too and we can remark that since they added seasonal blackhat ranks in the rewards of the crates so more people get it. I quitted in December and came back in July with my mind focused on being staff in the server how ever I got banned in their discord server for breaking the discord TOS (underaged)

About me: My name is David ( no shit sherlock ) I am 15 years old, currently live in Romania but lived most of my life in Portugal. I am currently going to highschool majoring in Bio - Chemistry intensive English. My username is daviddaraban and a lot of people argue about it why so long, well... this name was created randomly by putting my first name and my last one together. Jartex is the only server I have ever played for more then 10h of gameplay, I joined others to test but this was my first and last <3

What do I main and what do I like to do in JartexNetwork: With a current gameplay time of around 1.1k hours I mained many gamemodes as mentioned up like "Prison", I mained "KitPvP" too but quitted due to my lack of pvp skills lmao and now PracticePvP for many reasons I will state down below in the next paragraph.

My reporting career: Curently with:
2703 chat reports
731 gameplay reports
55 forums reports
1 staff report
When I first joined after quitting mc for the last time hopefully I started playing PracticePvP since in that whole 5/6 months of not playing mc in any server I was watching PvP related content on YouTube this wanting to make me a pvp god, how ever this would need a lot of effort, something I wasn't that conscious at that moment of that day ( lmao ) so I joined Jartex. I noticed that I was talented in the kits people barely play ( archer, spleef ) so tried to master them and some people say I did, some people say I am a archer god, I don't think I am, I still have a lot to learn, I will only consider my self one if I get on top leaderboard on archer elo ( best yet was 1294 elo that making me a top 3 archer how ever I lost a lot of it after starting school cause didn't practice a lot ). I have seen a player always q in archer named "toastt_x", we never talked at that time but after she got staff rank we started talking, she was my motivation to start reporting. ( I want to thank toastt_x ). I started reporting on 08/07/2022 and my max ammount of reports in 1 day was 69 chat reports and 14 gameplay reports.
Yes I am addicted to it already sorry for all. When I started reporting in my Summer Holidays I was spending around 10h a day or more depending on day reporting so don't mind me.

Got my Active reporter -> 12/07/2022 ( discord )
Got my Great Reporter -> 20/07/2022 ( discord )
Got my
Sr.Reporter ->29/07/2022 ( discord )

Got my
Beginner Reporter on 12/07/2022 ( forums )
Got my
Active Reporter on 12/07/2022 ( forums )
Got my
Great Reporter on 29/07/2022 ( forums )
Got my
Master Reporter on 21/08/2022

All my ranks:

Black Hat -> Prison
Warrior + Gladiator -> KitPvp
Minigames -> Gold
Hero -> Practice
Skydonor -> SBD

Some of My stats:

Minigames: Yes sorry my stats are trash

Skywars:
View: https://imgur.com/9vM7NhK

Bedwars:
View: https://imgur.com/IP5xA1o

The Bridge:
View: https://imgur.com/PcJIEDv

PracticePvP: Same here as for minigames

View: https://imgur.com/lW4kI0x

Lastly i would like to thank:
Swervinng Swervinng one of the best staff members curently in the staff team
pakitonia pakitonia for the help in my journey in the server

And your CrEaTivE sense of humor ( hope you got it )

• UpperGround UpperGround

This is all for now i can think about putting in this player introduction, maybe il do a part 2 of this introduction? Comment your oppinion if you want me to add something more to it!

Gurnoor_Live

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Gurnoor_Live
Great introduction, David! Also, don't be gay ❤️🥰

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
daviddaraban

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Great introduction, David! Also, don't be gay ❤️🥰
man this didnt even read it all not even title i bet, anyways go study, this took me around 2 hours to make 😭 breh

Gurnoor_Live

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Gurnoor_Live

VoidX

Addicted Member

daviddaraban daviddaraban Introduction​

Nice to meet you David. You are a pro in JartexNetwork

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
Wow, loved to hear your journey!!

Hello there David, maybe we could play bedwars together some day *im a noob so pls ;-;*

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
daviddaraban

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
daviddaraban

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Nice introduction, david. I really like it :)
Thx a lot, i was planning on writing something more so maybe i will do a part 2 of this one