Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

DefTonesXoXo

DefTonesXoXo

Donator
Donator
IGN
DefTonesXoXo
Hello! :jartex:
My username is DefTonesXoXo, and I wanted to tell you a bit about myself.

I've been playing Jartex since 2019, but I kept changing my name until now. Now, you'll hear a lot about me as I will stick to this identity. So let's dive deeper into the details!

I'm Saba and electric guitar is my life. I can't get enough of the feeling of creating music with my instrument. But that's not all that I do - I also love playing volleyball and am planning on taking it to the next level by joining a team. On top of that, I'm an MMA fighter, so it looks like I have plenty of hobbies to keep me busy!

At 17 years old, I'm learning more and more about who I am and what I love every day. One of my favorite things in life is food, especially French Toast. Another thing that gets me through the day is coffee; two cups are essential to keep me going! As I continue to grow and learn, my birthday in February 23rd marks a new beginning for me each year.

That wraps up my get to know me post and thanks for taking the time to read it. If you'd like to learn more about me, feel free to add me on Discord anytime!

ChugForMeVOL2#5837

Gurnoor_Live

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Gurnoor_Live
Hey DefTonesXoXo, nice to meet you! Have a great time on the server!

Hey DefTonesXoXo, nice to meet you. have a good kda and wins in server and hope your music will good everytime have a nice day i wanna listen your song <3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DefTonesXoXo

DefTonesXoXo

Donator
Donator
IGN
DefTonesXoXo
Thank You All <3
maybe ill participate on karaoke event i dont know i might do it