Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Diamomd rank

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
in the 100th time on the jartex community (this is the 100th time newbies dont work and beg for stuff to me sorry for rudeness). NAH BOI U BEG LIKE THE WHOPPER WHOPPER WHOPPER CORMECIAL NOONE GONNA SPEND LITERALLY FUCKING 37 EUR FOR A USELESS RANK THAT DOES NOTHING BUT DISSAPOINTMENT WE AINT GIVE A SHIT ON BEGGERS.
anyways begging is rude, dissrespectful and a dissapointment thing to do. your welcome
reported to notlolo1818 for rudeness, he will skip offenses and ban you from the country of eritrea

Spaspect

Donator
Donator
IGN
Spaspect
Uhh, I also live in India and I know how expensive ranks are for us, but that doesn't mean others will buy you a rank. If it was that easy, almost all the players would have ranks in jartex, wouldn't they?

TheRealCookie

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
OfficialCookie
daviddaraban daviddaraban js writing this for u hi

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban

Litexs

Donator
Donator
Someone please gift diamond rank to 'Alpha_79' . I need diamond rank but don't have enough money to purchase it. I live in India and it will be too costly to pay in INR.
Are you kidding mešŸ¤£, you want a diamond mattress for free your best friend probably won't give you, you want someone who doesn't know you, who gives you that for free?
There is no other way but through Gift if you are lucky

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Someone please gift diamond rank to 'Alpha_79' . I need diamond rank but don't have enough money to purchase it. I live in India and it will be too costly to pay in INR.
as a fellow indian, imma help you out, I have like 7 ranks (including diamond) and multiple gkits on multiple accounts and I've not spent a single rupee on this server to date. Its easy to get ranks, just find different ways to get it

Spaspect

Donator
Donator
IGN
Spaspect
as a fellow indian, imma help you out, I have like 7 ranks (including diamond) and multiple gkits on multiple accounts and I've not spent a single rupee on this server to date. Its easy to get ranks, just find different ways to get it
Bruh how is it easy to get ranks.. I know no way to get ranks easily without spending money. And how are we supposed to find ways to get it?