Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Diamond pickaxe instead of netherite pickaxe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a diamond pickaxe with the name of a netherite pickaxe out of a god crate.

Attachments

• 2024-04-03_15.23.04.png
    2024-04-03_15.23.04.png
    686.7 KB · Views: 5
Solution
I got a diamond pickaxe with the name of a netherite pickaxe out of a god crate.
Dear LordFeuerstern,
Unfortunately, the evidence you have shown is not in full screen mode so developers will probably deny your bug.
Please report it in the right place as you have posted it in the wrong place by clicking here
Low chance of this bug getting accepted because of not showing the full screen, good luck!

Have a great day ✌️

DeadmanYT1

It also happened with me too.I also got a diamond pickaxe instead of a netherite pickaxe

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Dear LordFeuerstern,
Unfortunately, the evidence you have shown is not in full screen mode so developers will probably deny your bug.
Please report it in the right place as you have posted it in the wrong place by clicking here
Low chance of this bug getting accepted because of not showing the full screen, good luck!

Have a great day ✌️

Solution

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Dear LordFeuerstern,

Have a great day ✌️
ShadowBox ShadowBox please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.