Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [EggWars, BedWars] BedWars,EggWars New Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Wiggels

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Events Builder
IGN
mopmop2
Your In-Game Name:
MopMop2
What is your suggestion about?:
BedWars,EggWars New Maps
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
EggWars, BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
We should get new Bed wars or Egg wars maps because both do not have any new maps that have not been added in a while. I recommend finding builders or making at least 1 new map every week or 5 new maps every month. This would really help expand the community of Jartex, at least in my mind I think it will. Tips on getting builders are trying to make a builder competition by the look at the best top 5 forums that have been posted from the day you made competition to until you chose the "Grand Title Of Making A New Map".

Once u have chosen 5 or how many people you want to be tested on who can build the best with details and who follows them off the build which will be given by the Owners.
Like I said I think it could improve the server and its bed wars, and egg wars population even more. Maybe the server will hit 2k or 3k members per day.

I think this will improve the sever on a daily basis where new players from all around the world. This will help make the server get the best ranking for at least a long period of time.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This could improve jartex in many ways, but to put it short and simple. This will help attract more users from across the world with updates happening often on this server which will make more users directed to bedwars and eggwars and also to the other servers like factions, skyblock, and a lot more.

:)
Is there anything else we should know?:
Thank You For Listening,
From A Mop
;)

hello2248

Donator
Donator
Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by suggesting new ideas.

I have reviewed the suggestion(s) provided and have decided to deny the suggestion because we have a section where players can submit maps.

I hope you will enjoy playing on Jartex Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.