Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Expensive Kits

IWillNotCheat

iam playing bridge mode in jartex for like 2 months . I get only 200 coins per game. If i wanna buy swapper ( which is way too expensive) i need 45k . so quick math 45000/200 = 225 games (approx) how can i play 225 games , to get a single kit?

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
Hey! I IWillNotCheat

I believe this is a Suggestion so please suggest it here

vladda06

Kits prices are perfectly balanced. Kits like the swapper can be very OP, so 45k coins is the right price. And without any rank you can get more coins per game (600-1000) if you get a lot of kills and nexus mined. Also doing missions and contracts give u much more coins. You can also vote for 3 days iron rank (x1.5 booster) and boosters.

Itz_AyushPro

Donator
Donator
IGN
Itz_AyushPro
Hi IWillNotCheat!
You can get more coins by pot rushing or getting a rank or boosters and if you want suggest something it's not a right place, you can suggest it here
not_Nuggets not_Nuggets requesting thread lock I feel the question has been solved

Last edited:

Citan

Addicted Member
bro just do potrushes and sneak into their nexus, i can get up to 500 coins in a good game

MrIonMC1178

Donator
Donator
these kits have these prices so things can be even'd out, since these kits are very OP. For example swapper, swapper kit can single handedly end a potrush by making a simple hole that leads to the void and swapping them into the void. Also you could grind kills and nexus hits so you can get more coisn per game. It took me around 50ish games so around a week of playing to get swapper.