Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Factions Immortal 5man Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldinos

Minecraft Username:
EldinosRamdedos​

What is your suggestion's title?
Factions Immortal 5man Factions​

Suggestion Details:
I think Factions could have a way bigger impact and way better season if there were 5 man factions and raids would be more organised and more fair with 5/5 players on instead of 10 or 15, just my opinion but i can see many faction players upvoting this, as well as those who would downvote when they have a full faction, but just many players would i agree i think so.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
More players, more play time, more competition, more donations etc.​

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hellow there!
Your reasoning makes sense but going from 15 < 5 out of a sudden is maybe too much so changing it to 10 players before hand would maybe be the right call and it would overall change stuff too.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided I would be neutral()

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha 🦉

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

Eldinos

Yes, last 2 seasons were 10 man and wasnt really effective at all it was same as 15mans and i think that 5man would be i think perfect for everyone that plays..

ir_n

Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Eldinos​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Not going to happen
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ir_n

Status
Not open for further replies.