Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Factions Immortal PVP major problems

Doytrex

Minecraft Username:
Doytrex​

What is your suggestion's title?
Factions Immortal PVP major problems​

Suggestion Details:
I would like to talk about factions immortal pvp's 2 major problems. But first let me talk about the positive things i experienced in this faction season in terms of PVP. The PVP changes in this season was really interesting and unique. I actually like the idea of masks and pets because now killing someone gives you something valuable which are the masks in the sets and the pets that make pvp even more fun. This way it makes players more motivated to fight since they'll gain something valuable from the fight which makes PVP more alive. When masks didn't exist, gsets were easy to get and they weren't that special and people didn't really care about dying and sets weren't off good value to even want to pvp or see pvp as something useful in factions especially from how rich players have become nowadays and the masks fixes this issue. So that was a perfect idea adding the masks since pvp is a big part of minecraft and its one of the essentials to keep players motivated to play. In terms of damage, p4 with the special sets at this moment are the perfect fit with the masks for factions immortal because players can be killable which is another good thing about pvp in this factions season. But there is only one p4 special set that is broken and that is Bape sets especially combined with the masks.​
Now let's get to the 2 major problems. First problem is Bape/P5/P6 sets. Although masks exist, there has been one issue that makes PVP unplayable. Jartex kept p5 and bape and added P6 which makes the problem even worse. We have all fought p5/p6 users and also tested the sets ourselves and it turned out that p5/p6 makes players unkillable in PVP due to the damage of masks (Taurus mask is the best one so I'm not complaining about the other masks because they're not the best) combined with special sets are still not enough to kill a p5 or a p6 or a bape player. Even though bapes are p4, theyre still tanky as a p5 and a p6. Why is the damage not enough? P5/P6/Bape sets are too broken/tanky and gives so much time for players to pot and react which takes no skills especially with the masks added. Even noobs are surviving with it.​
Now this is the other major problem that PVP is still facing in factions. Resistance time when eating a gapple. When players eat a gapple, they also gain resistance for 4 minutes. Now 4 minutes is a long time to fight players especially when resistance is too tanky and makes pvp dmg unbalanced again. Players will be able to abuse resistance to bypass dmg taken for 4 minutes and then eat a gapple again after the 4 minutes is over to get resistance again since cooldown of gapple finishes in 4 minutes and resistance finishes in 4 minutes too so they can keep bypassing dmg by using gaps since gap cooldown isn't effective when it comes to resistance. Gaps are not rare which is why this is a problem. Now imagine 4 minutes of resistance while having a wizard pet, that is even extra broken. Now I'll be stating the solution to the problems.​
How to fix these problems?​
To fix this first issue about p5/p6/bape sets, the first option is for the developers to remove p5/p6/bape sets existences in factions immortal since p4s are tested with the masks and is well balanced. The second option is to remove permission from players to be able to place Taurus mask especially and other masks on P5/P6/bape sets. The last option is to increase taurus / other masks dmg so that they can do enough dmg to kill a p5/p6/bape player but thats a bad option because we all tested p4 special sets and they are the best fit with the masks so why waste time and change many things that could potentionally go wrong. If masks dmg increased, then p4 special sets will be useless and you will have to change some calculations to fit the dmg with p5/p6/bape and will have to make p5s/p6s to special sets too so I suggest leaving it with p4s only since it's tested and is balanced.​
But In my opinion, you should remove p5/p6/bape sets since they will also be useless in terms of damage without a mask/ low in value but also remove them because players will still abuse it to not die due to it not needing skills at all from how tanky they are and they will still be using them not for the purpose to kill someone, but for the purpose to annoy players by tanking (Yes p5/p6/bape sets are still tanky against a special p4 set with a mask even tho they have no masks).​
To fix the second issue about resistance gapple time problem, just decrease resistance from 4 minutes to 1 minute.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will motivate players to PVP which is essential to the servers growth and active players. As I mentioned before, PVP takes a huge part in minecraft and is one of the essentials to keep playing the game due to how fun it is. This will motivate players to play the server overall due to PVP being fixed which makes it fun again.​

Last edited:

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Upvoted

Hey Doytrex!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to up vote it (+1) for the following reasons:
- I am not a Factions fan but I read this suggestion and agree with it ( if it is true what you stated in it ).

Have a nice day!

clqsed

IGN
Apatitle
I pvp almost everyday on fsctions immortal and this is a major problem and im sure it would make pvp more fun

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Doytrex,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Factions Immortal PVP major problems” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Doytrex​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and masks can no longer be placed on p5 and p6 sets!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1