Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted [Factions, SkyBlock Dream, SkyBlock Fantasy] Sell wands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleostar87

Your In-Game Name:
ThunderBolt_V2
What is your suggestion about?:
Sell wands
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Factions, SkyBlock Dream, SkyBlock Fantasy
Describe your suggestion:
What are sell wands?
Sell wands are a basic stick which you can use to sell items which are stored in a chest, mostly used in large farms where there are hundreds of chests.

Why we need them?
Sell wands are needed for people who literally struggle to sell their loot which they get from their massive farms, sell wands make it easy enough that you can just click on the chest and everything in the chest is sold. This is so useful and I’m glad the staff team put this in the game modes(skyblock dream and factions).

Why are sell wands not as good as they can be?
Well in my opinion, sell wands are meant to be a command which is like all the other commands out there(feed,fix,fly,nick,etc). You can win the command from a crate, but only like the god crate keys. The sell wand will be a special command and you will get a new item instead of a stick, it’ll be more like a Diamond hoe but it’ll be enchanted. This sell wand can be won from a god crate key only and there will be a very low chance you can get this from the god crate key or the staff can make new challenges like for skyblock they can make a challenge which is, Reach 5000 spawners placed on your island to get this or something like that. It will cost 10million exp to fix this sell wand and it can’t break. All what will happen will be, it’ll tell the player that this sell wand needs energy or power so refill it by fixing it with 10mill exp. This sell wand can empty out more than 1000 chest and that will be the maximum.when you hover over it, it would say:

Sell wand
Uses left: (number of uses which the player has left)
Health: (This will be like when a sword shows when it’s about to break)

Health????
Health is the same thing which you see on armour/weapons and tools. The sell wand will have a health as well which will show how long till it breaks, this means that you would do the same as to repairing weapons or armour, you can do /fix sellwand(this will be a new command) however to fix the sell wand there will be a huge amount of exp to pay.

Three types of sell wands: (You can change the names if you want)
-Basic sell wand
-Mythical sell wand
-Legendary sell wand

NOTE,these things apply for these 3 sell wands:
-All these sell wands can only be purchased in store for a reliable price or can be in the mob coins transfer list of items you can transfer.
-All these sell wands have to fixed using exp and there will be different amount of exp for each type of sell wand(example, basic sell wand would cost 1mill exp to fix, mythical sell wand would cost 3mill exp to fix e.g)
-If the sell wand breaks, because you never fixed it then it’s your fault, it shows how much percent of energy is left into it.
-These sell wands are not permanent, they are bought from the store and only will be with you for certain time(example, the basic sell wand you will have for 1 week and then it will go, the mythical sell wand you will have for 3 weeks and then it will go, e.g)
-The sell wand will look like a enchanted hoe(for the basic sell wand the hoe will be stone, for the mythical it will be iron e.g)
-Each sell wand type will have different amounts of use available on it before the energy runs out and it breaks, you will have to fix this with exp to recharge it.

Basic sell wand:
-Has limit of 100 uses
-You will have it for 5 days
-1mill exp to fix it

Mythical sell wand:
-Has 250 uses
-Have it for 10 days
-3mill exp to fix

Legendary sell wand:
-Has 500 uses
-Have it for 20 days
-5mill exp to fix
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This can actually make sell wands worth buying and can increase the amount of people who buy sell wands. Doing this will make it more easier buying a sell wand because at the moment all I’ve seen is random sell wands that come in grits people have and it only has like 35 uses, you can make use of that.
Is there anything else we should know?:
Nope and Thank you everyone for taking your time and reading this suggestion, I hope it helps:)

SprayK_47_Lizard

Donator
Donator
+1
Great detailed suggestion although the fix prices are a little high and I think they should be in ultra crates too but other than that, I totally agree!

muximus59

In my opinion those sell wands are not worth it and they are never bought. I once saw on a different server, they had sell wands and they were amazing! They had features like how I have listed also they were very cheap to buy from the store.
i would say they need to be accessed via gkit, for my reason being is that lets say you have to pay 300k a wand, it most likely wouldnt be worth it when you want maxed profits, my suggestion for this suggestion is a gkit.

Also a Yes +1

hello2248

Donator
Donator
Thank you for your suggestion! This has already been implemented without it being to OP by having them be purchased in the webstore.

Status
Not open for further replies.