Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Wekau

Minecraft Username:
Wekau​

What is your suggestion's title?
Gambling Bar​

Suggestion Details:
Add a /bar feature, so that players can buy potions for example for 25$ ingame money, and have a 50% chance of winning 50$. Doubling their money. This can go up to millions/billions on different gamemodes, because on some gamemodes people can have more or less money.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea could help improve JartexNetwork in a way that people would have fun grinding to get a potion that potentially doubles your money, making getting armour etc. more easy. New players could get money easier, or potentially lose it.​

Extra Information:
Also, adding a potion for like, 100$ ingame money, with a chance of 0.0001%, to make like, let’s say 250k, would also be a good idea. But ofcourse, it can vary on different gamemodes.​

anhii

Donator
Donator
IGN
anhii
hey!
i have read through your suggestion and im going to give it a neutral vote for the following reason(s):
  • i believe that this is already a feature in prison
  • i dont think that it is very used or useful however and does promote even more gambling which is not always a positive so the gamemodes should probably stick to coinflips which are more fun
i hope that the result of this suggestion gets a conclusion!
have a nice day!

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Wekau​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Many gamemodes already have similar features such as /lottery and /cf which get no interest by the player base.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1