Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Gameplay Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxryam

IGN
Mxryam
Minecraft Username:
reeir​

What is your suggestion's title?
Gameplay Report​

Suggestion Details:
My suggestion is basically talking about reporting someone in the forums. As we all know, we can always report rule-breakers so they can meet their consequences. My suggestions lists:
Be able to select more than a hack or a chat in the Gameplay report or the ChatReport.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Hackers uses many hacks, in order to avoid them people need to select the hacks that the rule-breaker use. As we all know, we can only select one hack. And, by selecting more than a one hack can be more important to add.​

Extra Information:
In other words, people would be able to select more than one or two cheats that the hacker uses since players can report a player by selecting one of the cheats.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
neutral
roda said that only one rule is chosen because of the report title not being too large, and apparently because it would be abused, i dont get this with abusing because there is no examples providen for it
chatreport will not be added

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Downvoted

Hey Mxryam!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) for the following reasons:
- what Lumin0us Lumin0us stated above
- If you see that an user breaking 2 or more rules you can just pick the one that is more severe, ex: if the user is being discriminative aka broke the rule discrimination/racism and is being rude aka general rudeness then you should pick discrimination/racism as rule broken.

Have a nice day!

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Mxryam
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);
  • Listing 1 rule they broke is enough as well, extra information is a thing and a place for you to list other rules they broke.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind Regards,
~ unlqvinly

Status
Not open for further replies.