Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

G'day Everyone!

Pirota222X

Good Day, I started my journey within "Jartex Network" back in early 2020, I was mostly focused on mini-games such as Bedwars, Skywars, and stuff like that to keep me entertained through the weekends, sadly I took a huge break from Minecraft, especially other games to just focus on life, issues and stuff like that.

Recently I started playing "Jartex Network", again to see if anything changed whether it was for the good or the bad, hopefully, this come back will keep me on the network for longer meeting new people having fun and just making a positive vibe. I recently started playing "Factions", and took a break after 2 weeks awaiting a new season and now focusing on "Prison".

Thank you - Pirota222

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Good Day, I started my journey within "Jartex Network" back in early 2020, I was mostly focused on mini-games such as Bedwars, Skywars, and stuff like that to keep me entertained through the weekends, sadly I took a huge break from Minecraft, especially other games to just focus on life, issues and stuff like that.

Recently I started playing "Jartex Network", again to see if anything changed whether it was for the good or the bad, hopefully, this come back will keep me on the network for longer meeting new people having fun and just making a positive vibe. I recently started playing "Factions", and took a break after 2 weeks awaiting a new season and now focusing on "Prison".

Thank you - Pirota222
What's your level bro I need a pro player to teach me bedwars I am very noob