Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] Fixing the anti cheat, and new punishment system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaGamer135

Banned
Your In-Game Name:
MegaGamer135
What is your suggestion about?:
Fixing the anti cheat, and a new ban system for hackers.
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
I always have a bad ping on jartex, and the anti cheat dislikes that and kicks me for it. Now I don't hack (I donated so that'll be stupid of me) but even if i have days with a good ping, I get kicked. How over the past few days I have been addicted to jartex's skywars, there are a lot of hackers. For some reason the hackers never get kicked, but people who don't hack do.

Personally I don't think hackers deserve any 2nd chance. If we temp-ban them, how do we know they will not come back and hack again? In my opinion hacker should be perm-banned but still allowed to come back on alts just to get banned for ban evasion :p
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This will help with all the pesky hackers (AKA, Stupid people :p) we all hate and make it fair for regular (non-stupid) people who don't hack. Although it come with cons and pros it will be a very big life saver for the community

If we perm ban hackers, jartex may see a heavy drop in hacker alone...
Is there anything else we should know?:

manemejef

Bro.... I can relate so much... Also I play bed wars. Are you good with pvp? If so... Teach me!!!! Also... +1

hello2248

Donator
Donator
Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by suggesting new ideas.

I have reviewed the suggestion(s) provided and have decided to deny the suggestion because this isn't an original idea.

I hope you will enjoy playing on Jartex Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.