Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] Practice bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

7ws

Your In-Game Name:
7ws
What is your suggestion about?:
Practice bugs
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
So right in the point
1. Remove bug with time ( then match starts you drink pot and if time gets in START it refreshis and you have to drink it again.(its waste of time)

2. There is bug in the 1 map there is big 3 or 4 trees.so you can pearl in leaves and in barrier and you're on top.you can pearl up bc barrier block is 1 hight ( you can fix that by adding a layer or moving it up. Making more hight + you can abuse pearls and go throu barrier block) to fix that you need to add second layer

3. Player bugs.. Like it happend to me 2 times. I got in mach 1v1 and there was a 3rd guy in mach and he killed me and mach ended that i lost :(

4.Make so you cant drop items ( sword armour potions pearls and more things) bc one time i drinked a pot and i dropped a bottle and timer glitched and send my hotbar to fire res and i dropped that and it got cleared up :(

5.in nodebuff making beef in to golden carrot bc golden carrot does to hunger bar not go that fast and make pots longer ( like speed potins make longer so you dont have to drink every 1 minute.

6.in combo make so you more fly to air (it would be more fun)

7. after match make so you can see who spectated you or in match too.

8.after mach make so you can see your own inventory bc you can only see who you fighted

9.Fix "LMS"idk if its working but someone told me that it isnt working so fix it if it doesnt work.(pss more events we need it)

10. Add " sumo" game type ( mode)

11. Add some bugs or suggestions in comment maybe i add some and give credid to you haha
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Yea some bughs fixed haha
Is there anything else we should know?:
Yes sorry bad england i dont speak and talk england

ENGLAND IS MINE

Last edited:

unfollowers

Donator
Donator
IGN
unfollowers
2. There is bug in the 1 map there is big 3 or 4 trees.so you can pearl in leaves and in barrier and you're on top.you can pearl up bc barrier block is 1 hight ( you can fix that by adding a layer or moving it up. Making more hight + you can abuse pearls and go throu barrier block) to fix that you need to add second layer
9.Fix "LMS"idk if its working but someone told me that it isnt working so fix it if it doesnt work.(pss more events we need it)
3. Player bugs.. Like it happend to me 2 times. I got in mach 1v1 and there was a 3rd guy in mach and he killed me and mach ended that i lost
So right in the point
1. Remove bug with time ( then match starts you drink pot and if time gets in START it refreshis and you have to drink it again.(its waste of time)
Report bugs here and not in the suggestion section.

Please make another thread with ONLY the suggestions.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.