Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Global Staff Message or Party

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Minecraft Username:
Nexus720​

What is your suggestion's title?
Global Staff Message or Party​

Suggestion Details:
Imagine if you are playing bedwars and you meet a hacker in the game, you do /staff and see that the only staff present in the server are present in a different gamemode with friend request and party requests turned off, this would be quite frustrating wouldn't it be?

I suggest Jartex to create a global party in which players can invite STAFF from other gamemodes or at least they shouldn't have party/friend requests turned off, or a global staff chat where they will be displayed a reporter's prompt to spectate and ban the hacker in their match because in cases of bedrock hackers, by the time we record the evidence and upload it on forums we would have lost the match.

If server implements this, it will be a great time saver and you wouldn't lose your winstreak to teamers, or hackers. I lost my 75 winstreak just because staff wasn't accepting friend or parry requests. So, I at request all staff members to at least turn on their party requests so that one doesn't have to go through a lot of things just to report a hacker in bedwars and lose the match.

Note: Only staff would be able to join the party from other gamemodes, and it shouldn't be just limited to bedwars only.

Disadvantage(s):
Staff could be disturbed by several players at once, so in order to avoid this we can take the following measures:
Either have a sufficient cooldown for /global party OR should have minimum requirements like 10 Accepted Chat reports and 10 accepted gameplay reports. The requirements could be changed as of needed. I hope this suggestion gets upvoted, as it IS ACTUALLY needed by the community.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
》Saves time ⏲️ and helps you connect to staff members easily to report hackers and ban them.
》This could make a better and safe environment on JartexNetwork from blatant scaffolding bedrock players, etc.​

Extra Information:
Please, point out any more disadvantages, I will try to sum up and make this suggestion a W one​

Last edited:

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_
Either have a sufficient cooldown for /global party OR should have minimum requirements like 10 Accepted Chat reports and 10 accepted gameplay reports. The requirements could be changed as of needed. I hope this suggestion gets upvoted, as it IS ACTUALLY needed by the community
No the suggestion is good thrre is no disadvantage this is bull shi
+1

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_
they should even make it so people with staff rank have global messaging, so anyone can /message them from any gamemode

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nexus720

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
they should even make it so people with staff rank have global messaging, so anyone can /message them from any gamemode
Real..... but it might be misused by randoms, so at least some requirements should be met to do these commands yk