Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global [Global] The Anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaan

Minecraft Username:
deadinxide

What is the suggestion about?
The Anticheat

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
Well, as you probably know there's a thing called BAC. (Badlion Anticheat) (NOT ADVERTISING) And there's one more spot for a server which could use BAC, but there's some requirements that Jartex has already passed. (100 concurrent users) So wouldn't it be much better if Jartex used BAC, since i meet alot of hackers in Jartex network, and to make the games in Jartex more enjoyable, you need a strong anticheat to ban atleast the blatant hackers. Here's the link for more information.
-
https://client.badlion.net/

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
BAC could ban the blatant hackers who use hacks as b-hop, killaura, 7 block reach, 20cps autoclicker and so on. I see a fair amout of hackers in Jartex, so BAC could help the community to get rid of those hackers!

Extra Information:

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello vitn,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):​
  • Badlion Client (BAC) a client-side anti-cheat, means that only the user of chat client is not allowed to hack. Servers that are in partnership with them can only give people using Badlion Client some extras, but it's not like a 'real' anti-cheat.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.