Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Halloween/Christmas styled roles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376

What is the suggestion about?
Improvements for the seasonal events​

Description:
Jartex Halloween, Christmas and Easter events pretty much occur every day, they have just become way too repetitive, as they only add halloween stuff in game, and i think this could make it more fun if it was added on discord or forums

Some of the Staff Role Colors should be changed depending on what event is it, if its halloween, then a staff role should be orange, if christmas, then red or green, if easter than light pink.​
Role Icons should be changed, Moderator Role can for example have a cobweb, JrMod a Pumpkin, and SrMod a bat emoji.​

Halloween Colored role should stay from the beginning of October until the beginning of November

The roles which will have changed colors should be Orange and other colors matching the Pumpkin heads
Moderator should have Pumpkin Role Icon
JrMod should have a Web Role Icon
SrMod should have a Bat Role Icon

Christmas Colored roles should stay from December (After Max Max announces the December Giveaways) til January 7th or 15th

Colors should be Green (dark/light Rodagave can choose), White,Red (red will not be changed for Manager role)
Santa Emoji should be a role icon for the Manager Role
SrMod should have a Present Emoji Role Icon
Moderator can have a Christmas Tree Role Icon
JrMod can have a Deer Emoji Role Icon

The Easter egg colored role should stay from The beginning of april til the end of April

Pinkish/magenta color for Moderator role on discord/forums
Moderator should have an Egg Role Icon
Speaking of beginning of april​
It would be funny if the Colors of every Staff Role be purposefully messed up, they can also do that with YouTube, Twitch and Known Member role, to make april fools a bit more fun​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Halloween, Christmas and Easter would look much less boring​

Extra Information:
Rodagave115 Rodagave115

Also this suggestion will possibly get edited incase if i mistaked something or if i want to add more onto it

Last edited:

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Not a bad idea. Though it'd be a pain to switch back (unless Roda makes a command that reverts it).

+1

edit: only problem i see is that people might get confused about the colours and tries to find a pick name within game and think its a moderator.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Not a bad idea. Though it'd be a pain to switch back (unless Roda makes a command that reverts it).

+1

edit: only problem i see is that people might get confused about the colours and tries to find a pick name within game and think its a moderator.
yes can agree with that, now to talk about this that was implemented
idk why you didnt went for the idea to change staff colors instead of roles below the media ones, some of the colors were okay, and some are almost identical (e.g. reporter roles, KM and AM)
i get that there are not much more christmas colors, but you can literally make them much more reddish or darker not identical
and yes im back

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Lolguy376,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Halloween/Christmas styled roles” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Lumin0us​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Maybe one day but for now, no.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MrEpiko

Status
Not open for further replies.