Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello! I'm Cosmo.

itsCosmoPlays

IGN
CosmoPlaysMC
I am Cosmo and I am 17. I love playing Minecraft, I have been playing it for quite a while now (almost 4 years) and Jartex was my first ever server which I played with my friends. Needless to say, Jartex developed the love for Bedwars and other minigames in me. I love playing here and so I recently thought to create a forums account (after my account got hacked, so I play cracked now). I hope to do cool stuff here (I guess)!

My discord is @thatcosmo, add me if you want and we can play sometimes maybe. I'm a pre-med student so I will not be active on the server always, but if I am, I'll make sure to play really good!

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
I am Cosmo and I am 17. I love playing Minecraft, I have been playing it for quite a while now (almost 4 years) and Jartex was my first ever server which I played with my friends. Needless to say, Jartex developed the love for Bedwars and other minigames in me. I love playing here and so I recently thought to create a forums account (after my account got hacked, so I play cracked now). I hope to do cool stuff here (I guess)!

My discord is @thatcosmo, add me if you want and we can play sometimes maybe. I'm a pre-med student so I will not be active on the server always, but if I am, I'll make sure to play really good!
Hey cosmo i hope u have fun while playing on jartex.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox

Im obviously not gonna read it fully but welcome to the :jartex: community cosmos <3 šŸ¤