Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hey there, I'm kippy. πŸ‘‹

IGN
klppy

Hey there, I'm kippy. πŸ‘‹

Β« ┉┉┉┉ β—¦ ┉┉┉┉ Β»

I've been playing Jartex actively since the August of 2023, mainly Practice however I've taken a bigger interest in BedWars recently.

As of writing, here are my stats on both Practice and Bedwars
1694898185545.png 1694898241801.png

Β« ┉ β—¦ ┉ Β»

I'm a 17 year old content creator with the passion of editing. I've been playing Minecraft as far as I can remember (probably around 2010-ish). My main gameplay revolves PvP gamemodes as I find it the most fun! I've focused on PvP for around 3-4 years at this point and I can proudly say that I'm #1 in EE (Estonia). I also used to build and my portfolio can be seen from the following images:
Β« ┉ β—¦ ┉ Β»

I've been an Editor & VFX Artist for the past 4 years, working for multiple YouTubers and am still improving! I've been accepted into various of editing teams, which most notable ones include: Universe Editing, Editing Unit, Ikigai Editing. My main editing software is Vegas Pro 20 (Yes.. I know, disastrous..). I also do a bit of GFX, however that's topic for another day.

Β« ┉┉┉┉ β—¦ ┉┉┉┉ Β»

I can usually be seen around Practice and BedWars gamemodes, feel free to say hello whenever you see me!

Thank you for reading πŸ™Œ

If you're interested in reaching me, feel free to add me on Discord!
kippv (Previously known as kippy#8949)

Last edited: