Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hi! Forming a clan.

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd
Well this is my 2nd introduction.

My ign is Arnolddddd.

My main is Minigames - bedwars and sky wars, and practice PVP ig.

This account is not a grinding account nor a sweaty account, but I am challenging myself by only using touchpad/ track pad whatever u wanna call it. So, I could only reach a limited amount of cps on this account. However, I am a decent rusher in bedwars, a average pvpand also a great communicator. I am going to start a clan, and if you want to join this clan, msg me below. This clan is not a sweaty clan at all, and no trophies requirements. However I won’t be disbanding this clan until this clan becomes level 100, so if you are interested in joining, just tell me.

Only requirements:
  • Active on forums
  • have discord
  • Level 35 and above ( i might consider if you are close)
  • able to play at least 2 hours a week
  • Have 1.5k + kills
  • be nice

If we reach a good amount of members, I won’t be disbanding it. First few to join the clan will also be my commander.
Also anything close to my requirements I would consider.

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
The thing is, nowadays absolutely noone uses forums. So finding a clan members is usually hard. Also, I'd rather suggest joining someone's clan, or eventually being in a solo clan but it depends on you, your playtime, your skills, goals etc. Usually you'll get top 50 rewards much easier if you join someone's clan, and it's not that hard to join some.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OfficialArny6

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd
The thing is, nowadays absolutely noone uses forums. So finding a clan members is usually hard. Also, I'd rather suggest joining someone's clan, or eventually being in a solo clan but it depends on you, your playtime, your skills, goals etc. Usually you'll get top 50 rewards much easier if you join someone's clan, and it's not that hard to join some.
Thank you, ps lol suspended 😂

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
i love this.

but pro tip, forget requirements. invite people whom u have fun playing & you will be good. when clan unites to play for fun and just chill, u'll have much better experience & you will receive top rewards anyways.

good luck w clan brother