Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

how can i get at the bridge and does it have kits ?

sarthak_457

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
sarthak _457
help and tell me tips for it and also if it has kits till me how to get them ?
Hello alexwasnotfound in the bridge many kits upto 25+kits you can buy it using coins win games and play games in tb after match finished you get coins you can bought kits by go tb lobby click on yellow flower then click on kit and bought what kit you want to use and i like tb so much
TY
Your friend : sarthak_457

tonvado

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello alexwasnotfound,
If you are beginner I might have some tips for which kit to buy:
(Note : This is my personal reference since I have used tons of kits before, All mentioned here are for beginners since they don't have tons of coins to buy the expensive ones, the rest of it depends on you which kit you wanna buy)

#1 > Spy kit (20k) : In this kit you have to sneak 1 or sometimes 2 times to activate invisibility, It is a really great kit for destroying nexus since It gives you invisibility and people will not be able to see you, however they can see your foot particles. It only cost 20k coins which is great for this kit, there are tons of more things you can do with this but I mentioned only the main.

#2 > Sprinter Kit (35k) : This kit gives you the ability to have speed effect (infinite) and a splash speed pot, a bow, a stick with sharpness 1 and knockback 1 on it, It only costs 35k. It is really good if you are doing rushing, farming kills etc. This kit is also good If you have a good gear and don't wanna spend you time on tons of pots of speed and like the spy kit I only mentioned several things about this kit.

#3 > Tank kit (35k) : This a really great kit for rushing + defending, It gives you extra 2 hearts (4 if upgraded) and chain armor with chestplate (Prot 2) Leggings (Prot 1) and a wooden sword a wood pick + axe, It really helps you with rushing and defending since you can upgrade your gear and have 2 extra hearts but it also comes with slowness (infinite) effect which is not really that great however for urgent def It is good, It only costs 35k coins and you can farm tons of kills with this kit and destroy nexus since with this kit having extra hearts, It gives you advantage against other players, they cannot kill you easily, as all kits mentioned above I didn't mentioned all of it uses too.

Note : 35k is not really that expensive since you can get them by just winning games (TB gives you more coins than bw and sw) completing missions and contracts, there are some more inexpensive kits than these but I will recommend these kits since they are more useful (personal reference) rest is up to you, either which kit you want to buy, but these are my personal reference, hope this helps, have fun playing TheBridge Player!