Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How I made 50 billion in jartex SBD within a week

IGN
NotHellTryhard
Disclaimer : Before reading this please understand that not all steps here are skill based but rather are luck based. This is not a beginner's guide but rather by journey. Everysingle thing I did is not mentioned here but only the major ones.

Here's the steps I followed to make a whopping 50 billion in Jartex SBD within 7 days for grinding.

-> I made myself an island as everybody does and started doing the levels.
-> I saw that many people were giving out money for kills so I participated to give them kills in return of money (with this I made 50-100 mill)
-> I did my 10 levels and was ready to go to the bossworld but did not have good armor and weapons.
-> I then visited a player's island whose name was OdaiCuMine and grinded legendary blaze there.
-> By grinding legendary blaze I made around 0.5 to 1k mobcoins and sold them to players to earn profit (now I had 500-600 mill)
-> Now I took the risk and bought 5 mill exp from a player called arian and continued this cycle till I had maxed out my armor and weapons.
-> I was ready for the bossworld and grinded bosses and minions till I had 1 double chest worth of drops.
-> I saw that unlike previous seasons no one was interesested in buying boss drops but rather an item called Boss Soul.
-> I didn't knew how OP it really was and just used it in the soul well to get 5 vote keys, 3 rare keys and a lot of coalcrest,
-> I then used all the keys to get a shop crop hoe and other stuff. Shop Crop Hoe was a good thing as it helped me farm my cranberries easily (which I did not farm for money but levels)
-> I started fishing and fished in bossworld to get 4-5 stacks of fishes and made totems out of them to sell them to a player called tnt gamer (he got no life and dosen't even reply to me)
-> With fishing I made around 5 billion and bought armor and exp.(Now I was at 5.5 to 6 billion)
-> Now side by side all this I was doing the levels. I completed the level 25 and got the Abbys crate key which the crate had OP items.
-> I once thought to sell the key but I didn't (idk if I regret now) and gathered the courage to use it instead.

-> I was hoping to get a rank or something but instead I got 10 legendary villager spawners
-> I knew from the season that these spawners were very rare and expensive.
-> I sold them to Lander89's island to make 32 billion already.
-> Now the boss soul that I mentioned before was being sold by me for only 110 million dollars per soul until I visit Jxstlxcas's island and saw they sold for 500 million:eek: boy was I not now rich.
-> I grinded a lot of boss souls and now I have made 50 billion.

GG