Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How long do you think it's going to take me to hit 100k finals? Or will i quit bedwars by then 💀

SoenceGam3ing

Donator
Donator
IGN
SoenceGam3ing
At this very day these are my current Bedwars stats id say they are preety average in my opinion but that's not that point

Id like to know how long it may take me to reach 100k final kills, An estimate would be nice. How many final kills do you have!

Attachments

• 2022-08-05_19.47.08.png
    2022-08-05_19.47.08.png
    309.2 KB · Views: 15

benjo2

Addicted Member
At this very day these are my current Bedwars stats id say they are preety average in my opinion but that's not that point

Id like to know how long it may take me to reach 100k final kills, An estimate would be nice. How many final kills do you have!
I have around 10-15k prob .

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Will probably take you 1-2 years to hit 100K finals, still impressive tho!

dtc__

Donator
Donator

2024 february 7th you will reach 100k finals on jartex network

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Just double time it took you to get the final kills you have now or make it less since u will sweat.

ReyPlayer_Fun

Those stats are very good, and 100k final kill's sounds pretty hard to get. But if you play for a couple of hours each day, and focus on not winning, but getting final kill's you will surely reach your goal :))

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Those stats are very good, and 100k final kill's sounds pretty hard to get. But if you play for a couple of hours each day, and focus on not winning, but getting final kill's you will surely reach your goal :))
But why not focus on both :p